The Introduction - 1 Thessalonians

Full article at: 1 Thessalonians Commentary | World Events and the Bible

We’re going to learn about the trials of the Thessalonians, and how they relate to us today. We’ll even find out how we gather back together with our loved ones when Jesus returns.

5 Likes

I’m seriously looking forward to this study!!

2 Likes

I’m with Ken; very much looking forward to the study!

3 Likes

And I’m with Ken and Oldman! I love that you added the map as well.

3 Likes

I’d love to make a suggestion to everyone. If you want, read thru 1 Thessalonians PRIOR to reading Brandon’s study. Take some notes on what you get out of it. Then, do a comparison to what he finds and what you found. Heck I may even comment on what I got out of the verses that he covers. I think that might be interesting to see.

Reading the bible is a very personal thing I believe. God gives us unique messages within His words to will help us. Just an idea! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing Kay, that’s a great idea. I also like to take my time to look up the quoted scriptures and references. It’s like curling up next to a nice warm fire on a cold winter’s night having a heart to heart with Jesus! Can’t wait to get started. :rose::dove::heart:

3 Likes

Everytime I learn something new from you. I appreciate your toiling, may the Heavenly Father enrich you fathomless with heavenly wisdom.

3 Likes