The insanity known as transgenderism

This is just amazing.

Ohh no, not the performance, the fact that society still embraces unnatural and laughable transgenderism. This mockery has replaced morals and God. I know, hard to fathom.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1619560033985130496

What did they do, pull this schlep from under a bridge and throw a pair of skates on it?

Scores: 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, Finland 9.9

1 Like

Oh I got a whopper for you fine folks this morning…

ChatGPT’s AI engine was asked, “What is a woman?”

How do you think that went over?

And then…

Good grief, as I always thought, AI will be whatever the programers choose it to be. I remember 10-15 years ago, there was a village in Japan, and they had a robotic priest they went to for spiritual advice. I figured we were’t far from doom when I saw that.

2 Timothy 3:1
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Those times are here…

So, AI admits that there is a difference biologically between a man and a woman at birth. The key word phrase here is “identifying as.”
If we all identify as being someone who is poor and destitute, then according to the social and cultural aspects we don’t have to pay taxes.

1 Like

You’re a genius!

I’m calling the tax guy right away. :grin:

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! If youre born a male but identfy as a female, its a psychological problem. God doesnt make mistakes

1 Like

I always love that line, so do the kids. :grin:

Welcome to the community David, great to have you.

The madness never ends.

My kids would have been yanked from the school day one. Then the head honchos would have heard an ear full.

https://twitter.com/WomenReadWomen/status/1630434439028441088

What is really sad, in watching the interview, it didn’t surprise me. It infuriated me and I wanted to drag the Minister of Education out by her hair and beat her with rocks, but this has become the norm.
If ever parent pulled every child out of the school system, these things would change. Most do not have the cahonies to do so. Sheep.

1 Like

2 Likes

Last sentence: Should be respected in their journey. Journey to where???

God simply won’t bless a nation who dabbles and tries to normalize perversion.

I would really like to see this promise enacted.

2Pe 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

2 Likes

Maybe we could get a list of cities.

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. To teach children these perversity’s is pure evil. Satan is working overtime, and not enough Christians are not standing up and fighting agsinst this perverted way of thinking

1 Like

Here, 'try a piece of this cultured and imported turd cake.
the icing is to. die for. Uh, NO!