The History Of Israel’s Founding

Full article at: The History Of Israel’s Founding | World Events and the Bible

Have you ever wondered why Jews and Arabs have been fighting for so long? I mean, what’s it all about, and why can’t they get along… In order to understand the present, we must understand the past. Global Powers Divide The Ottoman Empire During World War I, the superpowers of the day made decisions about…

6 Likes

Thank you for putting this together for us.

I appreciate all you do here.

2 Likes

Are the Ashkenazi Jews and wanted to know if they are indeed thought to be the sons of Cain, (those that say that are Jews but are not and are of the synagogue of Satan)?

2 Likes

Thanks for the great history lesson; I will now view things from a new perspective. I admit I was clueless to all of this history.

Welcome aboard Spiro. Here are links to a few of Brandon’s studies that should answer your questions.
Ashkenazi Jews
Kenites - Sons of Cain?
Synagogue of Satan

3 Likes

I don’t remember in which of Brandon’s studies I found this link, but I saved it and have shared it with several people who also found it eye-opening. It isn’t necessarily related to the topic of Israel’s founding but it will give you clarity into how Brandon can make the statement below. This is a very educational documentary; warning, it’s 3 ½ hours long.

The Money Masters

Brandon’s quote: “It clearly shows, money talks.
The Jews have always been known to be money changers. We can only imagine all the back room deals that must have taken place, which led to the Balfour Declaration and it’s implementation.”

Thanks Brandon for your time in putting this clearly. However, I understand the deal between the folks. I appreciate your sacrifice and God bless you.

As Brandon stated in the article, most people do not know what the term Jew really means. It has multiple meanings. Genealogical, geographical and spiritual or belief.

The churches of today do not teach this, most seem to be clueless of this, but if they did teach it, more clarity would come forward scripturally.

There is much loyalty as well as hatred toward the ones who call themselves Jews without knowing the facts.

In talking with a so-called Jewish couple years ago, while they were eating one of the 7-day meals, I asked them why they considered themselves Jews. They said because her mother was. I asked why her mother was and she said because of her belief. I asked her what tribe she was from, and she looked at me strangely and then said, “oh you mean that Hebrew thing.” They being Jews had no clue either.

2 Likes

From 1947 to 1949, it’s estimated 500,000 to 1,000,000 Arabs were driven from the land now called “Israel.” They were not allowed to live on the land since they were not Jews. Ironically enough, the Jews were doing the same thing to the Arabs, that Hitler did to the Jews before.

I was thinking of this situation and going back, isn’t that what we did to the Indians?

1 Like

What is the history of the area of Judah and environs after 70 A.D. up until the 1800’s? Did the Arabs claim Palistine to be theirs by default largely because the Jews basically abandened the area of Paliastine?

Thank you for sharing that link! I think I missed that one somewhere along the way.

And here I’ve been thinking— Kay doesn’t miss anything. :grin:

Well…in all honesty here…I may have watched it but can’t remember. LOL Ya - I have that going for me too! :wink:

1 Like

I cannot thank you enough for outting this all together. Such an important history lesson. Too bad they don’t teach this in schools…much less the media, but we all know who rules those entities.

Hey Mack, Jerusalem’s history is very interesting.

After the events of 70 AD, the Jews later rebelled against Rome once again, but they were put down. There were very few in the area since that time.

Then comes the 4th century, the time when Constantine converted to Christianity. That’s when Jerusalem became a Christian hub of sorts. It was one of the best era’s for Jerusalem.

That brings us to roughly the 7th century, when the Muslims took over Jerusalem. In 688–691, the Muslims built the Dome of the Rock to mark the spot they believe Muhammad ascended into heaven. They say it’s the oldest Islamic monument. Hence so much religious strife today.

In the 10th century, the Muslims started destroying all the Christian shrines. The area was a mess, Christians everywhere were attacked. That brings us to the late 10th century and the Christian crusades. While they weren’t holy, they were fighting for their lives and to get their land back.

In the 12th century, Egypt took control, then the Christian Turks. Then it fell again to Egypt. Some Christians remained, but Jews had been bared from entering Jerusalem by the crusaders. By the mid-13th century, some Jews were allowed to return under Muslim control.

You have to remember, in the old times, Christians and Jews hated each other. Just read the Book of Acts, among other Biblical books. It’s amazing how things have changed in more recent history. I don’t think Christians really know the history and hatred between Jews and Christians.

From there though, you basically have the Ottoman Empire, and from there, my article covers a big portion of the remaining history.

So, after 70 AD, Jews have always been few in number in Palestine, until the founding of their state, and this is where I have to add caution. The word Jew is really thrown around in the modern era.

The Definition Of The Word Jew

These days, the word “Jew” is used to identify someone of Judean ancestry, their national identity to Israel, or their adherence to Judaism. In the New Testament, Jews are Israelites, but since that time, that no longer holds true. In fact, there’s a lot of evidence that Ashkenazi Jews are not even Israelites. Then factor in this paragraphs opening sentence…

You can be a Jew if you believe in the Talmud.

Now come on, you can’t change your race by believing in religion. So the word’s been distorted to no ends. Yet, Christians lose sight of this and the bloody history between Jews and Christians.

Unfortunately, Christians also call ancient Israelites “Jews.” That’s just not accurate. There were 12 Tribes of Israel, one of those Tribes was called Judah, or “Jews” as we commonly hear today. While the Tribes did mix a bit, it’s not accurate for anyone to call Israelites “Jews.” It confuses history, and reality, and provides undue sympathy for people who study the Talmud and hate Jesus Christ.

I hope this helps.

For a prophetic view of all of this, I encourage you to read

3 Likes

Thank you Brandon for that quick and detailed reply. Because Abraham purchased land for the burial of his family, did that purchase entitle the Hebrews and subsequent tribes of Isreal any “Title Deed” rights to the land? I have often wondered about this.

You’re welcome, and my answer would be no.

When you purchase the land from someone, there’s paperwork to be filled out and what not. It’s an agreement with you and the party you purchased it from, at the time. Now, if an invading army comes along and takes the land from you, you have no claim anymore. It’s now their land, taken by force.

Time goes on, the original purchaser dies, centuries go by, no one remembers, cares, or maybe even knows who once lived on the land.

We’ve seen this all throughout history, the United States is a great example. Now, let me go out on a limb here. Even if the Israeli’s were the ancient Israelites, does that mean they should get the land back?

If we say yes, then by the same token, the United States, Canada, Australia, and many other nations must dissolve themselves, leave, and turn over the land to the indigenous people.

That’s not happening.

So then, we shouldn’t embrace the idea of Palestine being the Israeli’s, even if they were ancient Israelites. It’s long history and time moved on. I mean, imagine some guy knocking on your door and saying, “Hey, my great great grandpappy owned this land, get out.” I’m sure none of us are going to turn over the keys.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I think Solomon said it best…

Ecc 2:18 Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me.

1 Like

Fantastic synopsis of this history! For anyone looking to do a deep dive on the whole history laid out here, I highly recommend a series called “Fear and Loathing in the New Jerusalem”, by Darryl Cooper on his podcast called Martyrmade. Exquisitely researched and narrarated; it’s a six part series totalling over 27 hours…which highlights how truly complex this history is. Well worth the listen though, as it is very empathetic and fair to both sides.

I don’t think all askennazi are of Cain. Many (maybe even most) are askennazi. But there are those of Cain within for sure. This “tribal” quality is used for “religious” aspects… ultimately providing the pathway for Satan to be worshipped as “god” as he comes to that very spot Jerusalem. That religion, teaches (in reality), that “god” comes next.

Thanks for this most valuable lesson.

What most people dont grasp is that the tribes of Israel have bean rejected by Elohim/ God and that the return to Israel can only occur, according to His timing and plan at the end of the age.

Human intervention will never be accepted by Elohim, no matter what we think.

2 Likes