The Gloomy Decline Of The Entire System

Full article at: The Gloomy Decline Of The Entire System | World Events and the Bible

Can’t you just feel it? There’s a thick dark cloud over the entire world right now. It truly started in 2020, but it continues to morph into new storms that break out across the planet. In the West, the financial system is once again on the brink. On the world’s stage, the nations are fighting…

3 Likes

The antagonism of China and Russia by the U.S. and the collective West is exactly the kind of horror scenario Washington’s foreign policy hawks envisioned would mark the beginning of the end of U.S. primacy, hegemony and a U.S-led world order.

“If the two major Eastern players [China, Russia] were somehow to unite, America’s primacy in Eurasia shrinks dramatically. Potentially, the most dangerous scenario [for U.S-led world order and hegemony] would be a grand coalition of China, Russia, and perhaps Iran, an “antihegemonic” coalition united not by ideology but by complementary grievances”. - Zbigniew Brzezinski, The Grand Chessboard (1997).

Between NATO’s provocative expansionist policy aimed at Russia’s “doorstep” and the open chiding of China by the U.S. on Taiwan, I’d say Russia and
China have found these “complementary grievances”. I think it’s exactly the fuel and justification they needed to springboard their mutually-beneficial
relations to an all-time high without rousing too much suspicion on the geopolitical scene.

In their joint-statement published just 20 days before Russia’s military campaign in Ukraine, Putin and Xi openly affirmed these exact grievances:

1. The sides [China and Russia] oppose further enlargement of NATO and call on the North Atlantic Alliance to abandon its ideologized cold war approaches, to respect the sovereignty, security and interests of other countries, the diversity of their civilizational, cultural and historical backgrounds, and to exercise a fair and objective attitude towards the peaceful development of other States.

2. The Russian side reaffirms its support for the One-China principle, confirms that Taiwan is an inalienable part of China, and opposes any forms of independence of Taiwan.

This, in addition to the recent China-brokered Saudi-Iran reconciliation [an Iran which America continues to attack under false pretenses], potentially
leaves America in the geopolitical dust, and with a floundering economy; more so if soured Saudi-America relations will eventually inspire a move away from
the petrodollar, as suggested by Saudi Arabia’s Finance Minister at Davos earlier this year.

But I would think that, such a scenario, where it to unfold, would have to happen after the fall of Iran. Wouldn’t it otherwise stand in conflict with Daniel’s vision, where the he-goat (West) “waxes very great” and is “strong” just after subduing the ram (Persia/Iran)? I’m open to guidance on this subject.

At any rate, it is almost as though the United States is intent on accelerating its demise. It would accomplish much more to preserve its influence by simply
staying put and doing nothing.

Finally, looking at the ultimate objectives of both the East and the West, and based on their own words, they seem to have quite a few coinciding objectives.
Just different highways to the same venue.

Thanks for your consistency in keeping us abreast of these developments. With so much happening at breakneck speed, it’s almost impossible to keep up.

God bless.

Amen

3 Likes

I always think of the first 5 minutes of the Harry Potter movie The Order of the Phoenix…the darkeness enveloping the earth and the demons trying to suck the souls out of Harry and his cousin…This symbolizes where I feel we are today… I don’t watch these movies anymore…