The Fall Of Lucifer

Full article at: The Fall Of Lucifer | World Events and the Bible

Lucifer fell from his position of power by desiring God’s Throne. This was unforgivable and led to Lucifer’s death sentence which he still awaits.

1 Like

Satan is prince of this world. (2nd world age) He has been here since the garden of Eden, where he tempted Eve. He is in God’s ear always pointing out our wrong doings. He goes up and down the stones of fire. He roams around Earth and he is also still in heaven until the 6th trumpet when he is permanently cast out and comes as the “a/c”.

Ezekiel 28:13 “Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.” (in heaven he was an high priest and sang in the choir.)

Ezekiel 28:14-16 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Job 1:6 “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.”

Job 2:1 “Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.”

Rev 12:8-10 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. (This I believe to be the half hour of silence in heaven. Because satan’s tribulation is the “hour” of temptation. The last half is the ruling by the son of perdition.)

A/c Anti-christ has been on Earth since beginning of this 2nd world age.

1 John 4:2-3 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. (You are either with God or with satan; Light or dark; smooth stone or stumbling block. Who is sitting in your temple/mind? Isaiah 55: who are you buying and selling from? God or the lies and deception of satan? selling the good works of our father or sellin/promoting acceptance of abortions, homosexuality, covid/masks/jabs, global warming…the works of satan.)

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

1 John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Likes

We are in the LAST hour…
1 John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from THIS WE KNOW THAT IT IS THE last HOUR.

1 Like

Thank you Bran. As always you read my mind

1 Like