The Border Crisis Is Worse Than You Think

Full article at: The Border Crisis Is Worse Than You Think | World Events and the Bible

It sounds like hyperbole, doesn’t it? It’s not. The border detention centers are so full, the President decided to release illegal immigrants from custody, into the U.S., without setting a court date. That means, more illegals can be “processed” without proper documentation. Not that you can “document” an “illegal,” but that’s another story. Thankfully, a…

1 Like

It seems to me these illegals are getting lots of help to jump the border into the USA. People crossing several countries over weeks and months to arrive here in clean clothes, nice name brand clothes and shoes and hats, and certainly do not seem to be starving. They look shaved and showered as well. I smell a different kind of stink on this issue!

1 Like

This is a way to try and blow out this country and put us into bankruptcy completely. It’s the Cloward-Piven strategy and it’s evil.

Meet your new neighbors.

He needs his Maypo with brown sugar.

Hello All, after 62 yrs in Colorado i find myself 1 block away from Border Wall/Juarez in ElPaso. Do not believe any news outlet it’s all smoke & mirrors.

I’m outside with dog quite a bit and firsthand account:

Rarely any families or young children but healthy young men flooding in. These guys are nothing to mess with. Cars park in apt. pkg lot next door and soon men come running and jump into cars then take off. Not just a few cars but 10-12 in 24 hrs. Like clockwork and seems organized. They leave trash heaps, clothes, empty booze bottles everywhere along a paved bike path which runs from downtown past me several miles along border highway parallel to Wall. Heavy police presence and helicopter traffic at all hours. This has been happening for over a year off & on. Thank goodness for Gov. Abbott.

Take good care and keep our eyes lifted upward.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you have to deal with all of this. BTW, I gave up on the media for a couple of years now and what a blessing that has been. Stay safe down there and I will continue to pray for all of you.

I must admit, when I look at numbers I believe it’s really only the numbers they was us to see. I agree, the border crisis just continues to get worse. But most of us don’t need numbers to know that - it’s common sense.