Texas Defies Joe Biden By Recruiting Volunteers To Bolster Border Fight

I say it’s about dang time!

At this point, the border catastrophe needs to be addressed by the border states. Otherwise, South America will soon be vacant. On the bright side, maybe we all move down there, real estate will be cheap. :man_shrugging:t3::crazy_face:

Texas has continued to defy President Joe Biden on the border issue and is offering cash for Texas Military Department members to man the border.

The Lone Star State is seeking “to deploy border security assets to high threat areas to deny criminal organizations the ability to illegally move drugs and people into Texas,” according to TMD’s website.

I thought about the southern border and our country when reading this verse the other night:

Jer_21:4 Thus saith the LORD God of Israel; Behold, I will turn back the weapons of war that are in your hands, wherewith ye fight against the king of Babylon, and against the Chaldeans, which besiege you without the walls, and I will assemble them into the midst of this city.

1 Like

I hope this continues on and that they throw dumb and dumber out of of office for being traitors to our country. as far as i am concern there are very few true patriots in office. i am concern though that they will find other loopholes and areas of our country to get the illegals in to this country, you know how our government is! i read today that truckers are on their way to the border to help out, yahoo truckers, heard their where 700,000, hope that is true!

1 Like

this is only a small section of the border (eagle pass) which i believe is only 2miles long. what about the other thousands of border, so is this just bs to keep us busy watching this go down, so they can continue to invade us with illegals , without notice???

I agree! It is election year and they have to play the left and right to further divide God’s children.