Stay Out Of Debt

Full article at: https://worldeventsandthebible.com/stay-out-of-debt

Staying out of debt is easier said than done, I know. However, it’s something you can do, and it’s something you should be practicing everyday. As Christians, we are in this world, but we are not a part of the world. It’s the world that tells us to go spend what we don’t have, to…

2 Likes

Great read and actually a lot of what my husband and I have been talking about lately. I recently went on a mini vacation with my teen son checking out short line railroads. (He loves to photograph trains.) We went to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I’ve always loved northern Wisconsin and it reminded me of that area. It’s not very populated except for a few hot spots for vacationers.

Anyway, I admire all those that choose to live up there. Dirt roads, small little houses, beautiful scenery…keeping life simple. So many older cars and many rusted, driving down the roads. They don’t feel they need to have a new pristine vehicle and enormous house. They live with what they need…not what they "want’. Sure, there is some of the vanity creeping in, but it always does. The chain stores are moving in…but there are still plenty of family owned stores as well.

My area that I live in is getting more populated as people are trying to get out of the cities. My dream is to move up there at some point - away from it all! There is just so much vanity in this world and it makes my stomach turn. People are worried about the food prices going up, yet they still run for their manicures, paying for lawn services, buying fall decorations, buying name brand clothes…all this vanity crap. As our economy continues to collapse, I pray people will begin to learn to spend money on need rather than vanity.

3 Likes

Amen Kay…your OK. Sister. Rejoice hours again I say rejoice and give thanks and all things for this is the will of God concerning us. We are just aliens passing through in a foreign land!! Sojourners following a greater promise. The kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. Living on a dirt road. Ashes to ashes dust to dust all the cars will turn to rust. What we have and what we lust will show us the source of our trust. Blessed be the name of Yeshua Jesus Adonai

1 Like