Soros didn't endorse DeSantis

It’s a sad world, no one can listen or pay attention anymore. They only hear and observe what they want to believe, and what they want others to believe. Then we have outright manipulation. It’s an ugly cruel world.

Take for example the lies that are spreading, that George Soros endorsed Ron DeSantis. Soros said nothing of the sort. Here’s the originally sourced video. Give it a listen.

Then you can follow it up with the transcript found at the link below.

My hope for 2024 is that Trump and Governor DeSantis of Florida will slug it out for the Republican nomination.

Trump has turned into a pitiful figure continually bemoaning his loss in 2020. Big Republican donors are abandoning him in droves.

DeSantis is shrewd, ruthless and ambitious. He is likely to be the Republican candidate.

This could induce Trump, whose narcissism has turned into a disease, to run as a third-party candidate. This would lead to a Democratic landslide and force the Republican party to reform itself.

But perhaps I may be just a little bit biased.

1 Like

I see a feeble bumbling old man with one foot in the grave.
Much like Joe Biden whos next stop is the nursing home.
Both are nearing harvest time of the seeds they have sown as all of us will. Everything they have ever said or done will pass away along with there bounty and there will be no memory of it. I find comfort in that. They and people like them are not great men, but are the opposite , their sole purpose is self gain in everything they think, say and do.