Society Is Unraveling

Full article at: Society Is Unraveling | World Events and the Bible

“America.” What is it anymore? Chaos, bickering, and political turmoil. America has become a big mess. A cesspool is probably more accurate. Yet, on a personal level, America can still be whatever you want it to be. You can visit the backwoods or some small town and it still feels like the America of old.…

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with division as we see it now. Being a Christian automatically creates division. Even Christ said he came not to bring peace - but division - father against son, etc. A wise people will create a parallel economy and come out of the world. Division separates the good from the bad, and the good may unite and be a force to be reckoned with.

3 Likes

After I throw up from reading this, I am grabbing the fishing pole and heading out.

1 Like

Revelation 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
Revelation 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
Revelation 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

The “Petro” dollar dominance is coming to an end…We ain’t seen nothin yet! However, I feel peace and calm within my being. I know where my HOPE lies and it isn’t in this world system; the “Broad Way.” I don’t bother telling family and friends anything anymore. They think my mind is shot. Division must continue to come. It’s sad but at the same time the day of our Savior’s return is ever closer…

Positive proof, No nation can stand without God. What would become America sprouted from God fearing decent and hard working people. The hardships they endured are unimaginable and even unbelievable to modern people. Faith in God was the common bond among them. Out of that came common decency, common courtesy, common respect for one another, and guided by common sense. Those were the unwritten laws that allowed them to thrive. Later when laws were written, they were based on the word of God.
In a relatively short time they built a nation, One nation under God. In less than 200 years
that nation grew to be the richest and mightiest nation the world has ever known.
Just forty years later this once great nation and it’s people are destroying themselves.
What happened?

1 Like