Short intro to Life

Use the following questions as a template, or create your own introduction from scratch!

Introduction:

1. What was your first job?
    At 12 a small pizza place was building a small crab shack they gave me a job as a helper. My first real job until it was finished I was to young for a work permit so I did this and that until I was of age.

2. Been pleasantly surprised by anything lately?
    Finding your site

3. What’s something you want to do in the next year that you’ve never done before?
    Not sure

4. What’s your favorite place you’ve ever visited? Went to Alpettie my father’s home village in North Italy by French Alps

5. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
    Live each day with kindness and love people. My mom’s words

6. Do you collect anything?
    Things which my daughter’s have given me when they were young

7. When did you become a Christian?
    Was raised a Catholic Christian mostly because of my mother her father was an atheist and she was not as her siblings allowed to go to church until she was 18 however he passed away when she was 12 and her brothers and sisters began to go to a Catholic Church that year as I grew up l began to understand what it meant to be a believer.

8. Go t any phobias you’d like to break?
    Fear that those in my entire family not home family, that what may come upon us in the near future will not listen and understand the Event’s. At this time I just try to have them believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Really hard at times)

9. Got any favorite quotes?

God so loved the world…
10. What are your hobbies?
Horses mostly feeding and cleaning them these days. Use to run with my daughter’s
But I have two hips which kind of put an end to that but I do stay very active. Retirement has not slow me down!

Bonus!

1. How long have you been a reader of our site? Several months (8–10 months)
3 Likes

Welcome! So glad you found this community. I was also raised Catholic, but always felt something was missing. God bless and hope to see you around!

1 Like

Thank you very much Kay. This quite new for me! I’m not very techy if that’s a word however my wife says get over it your aged but get through it. Raised Catholic as a child was good it was family. I grew up and would say being Catholic isn’t about religion it’s about family. What’s sad is it doesn’t teach you Scripture and that’s what we really needed. Thank you very much for your greeting. aldo

2 Likes

Hi Aldo, welcome to the family. You’ll find tremendous value with this site. With the content and community it’ll become your go to source for all things Truth.

2 Likes

Thank you Ken even the short time I’ve been studying with everyone, Brandon
is a great teacher and a wonderful influence. Having you to search to prove
him that is what I needed again thank you. aldo,

1 Like

Morning everyone, I keep my writing short even retired I am busy, to sit I read more than write. I have much going on in my life!
But when you read about this is going to happen and that it’s baffling is it not. Get on your knees if you can’t stand walk sit lay down, whatever. God and our Savior cares about souls not how soon something will happen. God bless write soon aldo

2 Likes