Scientists ‘shocked’ and ‘alarmed’ at what’s in the mRNA shots

I’m not a scientist, but I have never been shocked to learn about all the errors and mistakes I’ve read about when it comes to vaccinations. I’m not even talking about the mRNA shots either.

Nevertheless, looky, looky…

“genomics scientist Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. While running an experiment … McKernan used some vials of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines as controls. He was ‘shocked’ to find that they were allegedly contaminated with tiny fragments of plasmid DNA.”

What?

McKernan, who has 25 years’ experience in his field, ran the experiment again, confirming that the vials contained up to, in his opinion, 18-70 times more DNA contamination than the legal limits allowed by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Contaminated vaccines?

That’s never happened before. :roll_eyes:

“McKernan was alarmed to find the presence of an SV40 promoter in the Pfizer vaccine vials. This is a sequence that is, ‘…used to drive DNA into the nucleus, especially in gene therapies,’ McKernan explains. This is something that regulatory agencies around the world have specifically said is not possible with the mRNA vaccines.”

There’s more…

There is a very real hazard,’ he said, that the contaminant DNA fragments will integrate with a person’s genome and become a ‘permanent fixture of the cell’ leading to autoimmune problems and cancers in some people who have had the vaccinations. He also noted that these genome changes can ‘last for generations’.

This is why we never take vaccines.

This is why I continually recommended Christians do their due diligence before taking the shot and I never recommended them.

Details:

Meanwhile, Australia is apologizing 63 years late about a vaccine that caused death in infants, or them to be born without limbs. You can expect an apology on the Covid jabs in the year 2086.

does anyone think he is telling the truth? or is he looking for forgiveness that he didn’t know?? legal limits allowed by the EMA??? what the heck does that mean??? any shot you take can have anything they deem fit to put in it. i got a tetanus shot years ago after they gave me the shot , they told me they put a whooping vaccine in it. what gives them the right to do that. an apology by 2086, is that a little bit of sarcasm i detect in that 2086???

I don’t know one person that felt as good as they did prior their “vax”, just the opposite. Every single one, has had this or that health issue every since, since cropping up. 3 persons’s younger than I have died within a year of theirs. I have a very small number of folks I know personally and closely. granted, my mother, 89 has not died yet, but the ailments, espcially weird things within a couple months of each booster/vax, also have been “unexplainable” (by the docs). pharmakia, where substances are created by man, have no place in the body. I have used homeopathy, and has worked on certain things…i even gave my son something for a cold/flu he had, and he got relief (and now calls it my voodoo medicine) and asked for me for more. that stuff starts with our Father’s created substances.