Readers, We're Moving To...

Full article at: Readers, We’re Moving To… | World Events and the Bible

Well folks, we finally made that big decision… If you recall, back in March I published an article about your personal economy. Within that, I explained that we had a big decision to make ourselves. That decision was to decide where we are going to settle down and call, “Home.” We had two states in…

12 Likes

Well congratulations on your decision to move to the Big Sky! It is a beautiful part of our country. I remember years ago I had thought Montana was Maggie’s favorite. I definitely know the housing market out there has been insane since Covid. And, wonderful to hear your Mom is doing better. First stop should be for 5 cowboy hats and some good looking cowboy boots to match!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the big decision. I’m sure that big sky in MT is something to behold. I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers for this next chapter of your life.

3 Likes

Well we here in Soddy-Daisy Tenn. would have loved your family here with us, i wish you all happyness in your new home state and pray for the continued health and security of your family :innocent:. Happy hunting for the city and that permanent residence.

3 Likes

Happy to hear you’ve made a decision, but being from TN, I believe you made a wrong decision. I’m sure MT is a great state but it’s not TN. :grin:

5 Likes

Hi, this has made my day brother. You had the Faith to do it.
I have something similar in the horizon. But my faith is not that strong.
Really amazing, simply amazing.
And praise The Lord for your Mom.
A great hug from Spain

4 Likes

Congratulations on your decision. My niece moved to Montana from Mass and she has no plans on returning. She seems to be very happy there. God bless

4 Likes

Prayers and warn wishes for you and your family in this newest adventure, and I pray your Mom gets stronger each passing day. All the best to you all.

3 Likes

Congratulations. The first thing I thought of was BRRRRRRRRRRR. Beautiful but cold. I too was hoping for Tenn. It would only be a couple hours from us and would have loved to visit. Although Maggie’s purse still gives me shivers.

2 Likes

God’s blessings on your family and your mom.

Happy for ya!!

3 Likes

congrates… it will be cooler, but I think TN is buggy and humid. Spending over 25 years in Fairbanks, I’m done with snow forever…so am back in SoCal where I started (mother is still alive and here). But, she is the only reason I came back here.

3 Likes

Congratulations! I think God has plans for all of us. We may not know the whys, but, eventually, we start to understand when we reflect back on our journeys…

Give me the cold weather any day. I lived in Texas for a while and the heat is too uncomfortable for me.

May you and your family be blessed to fine a place to settle down.

Much Love!

3 Likes

HI Martha! I think the first step is to get us some winter coats! :laughing:

2 Likes

So heart warming to even know families like yours do exist. Makes me happy. Lord keep you all forever n a day according to His will, in Jesus Christ name amen.

2 Likes