Prayers for my mom please.

My mom had a stroke Wednesday night…hopefully not too much lasting damage, but it’s going to take some time. She is still in the hospital and I’m pretty sure she will need rehab. I’ll keep you all posted when I can. But prayers are truly needed. Thank you all so much! God bless!

7 Likes

Prayers always :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Definitely will be praying!!

2 Likes

Prayers sent for your mother.

2 Likes

Praying for her healing in Yeshua’s precious name :heart:

2 Likes

Prayers sent for your Mom and the whole family.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this. Sending prayers to you.

2 Likes

Praying for your mom and family. Praying for a full and speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Kay prayers sent to your mother
All the best

2 Likes

:pray:blessings of strength and comfort for you and mom​:pray:

2 Likes

Sending love and prayers for mom to be healed thru our Lords name I pray!

2 Likes

Thank you…every single one of you! Sorry I haven’t updated anyone. It has been a true roller coaster. I will give more details at a later date in hopes that it might help someone else. The main thing in all of this…ALWAYS KEEP GOD IN THE EQUATION! And learn to put all your faith in Him. She is still in the hospital and will be going to rehab. 88 yrs old…almost 89 and she is a tough cookie! Thank you again for all the prayers, it means a lot to me! God bless!

4 Likes

Just a quick update. She is still in the hospital and waiting to go to rehab. Unfortunately, nights are not good and she’s not getting the rest she needs. Delirium, anger, combative…all the stuff that we dealt with with my dad. Praying for God’s will in all of this. We did decide on DNR for her which is rough, but I feel at peace with whatever God decides. God is so very good. Thank you again everyone!

1 Like

Love you :heart: Thank you for sharing such a personal experience(s):hugs:
Your so helpful and caring on many levels. Prayers in agreement always for you n loved ones for God’s Will In Jesus Christ Name Amen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Praying for your momma Kay. God Bless

1 Like