Praise the LORD, He Shrunk A Mass In Mom's Left Lung!

In August 2023 Mom is gonna learn that there is a solid mass in her left lower lung. She is gonna go through nuclear medicine.
Before, during, and presently, she has complicated situations surrounding her. Also throughout it all she was also reading a book of prayers before bed, for over a year ( I learned of the “over a year” part a couple of weeks ago) .
My Mom found out yesterday that the solid mass in her lower left lung has shrunk to the size of a pencil eraser!!!Praise LORD!
Doctor said it was amazing!
Mom was relieved and now does not need to go in for surgery. Instead she needs to check in with two of her main doctors every three months!

So this is a miracle in so many ways and levels! Thank You Lord! In Jesus Christ Name Amen!!!

Matthew 17:20–21 (KJV 1900): 20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

3 Likes

Oh Ericka that is absolutely FANTASTIC news! God is so very very good!! Thank you for sharing and prayers for continued improvements. Oh, what a huge relief you must all be feeling!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Our Father loves His children! His grace and mercy is mind boggling! Thanks for sharing your testimony, ErikaG.

3 Likes

Thank you very much ! Thank you for being happy with me! Thank you for continued prayers! Thank you for sharing and caring for all of us on here and everywhere all the time ! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

3 Likes

Yes so True Lord Is Amazing and Mind Blowing!!!
Thank you for sharing in this joy with me and reaching out!!! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you all for sharing in this joy with me ,sincerely :heart: :hugs: :facepunch: