Pope Teams Up With United Nations On LGBT

Full article at: Pope Teams Up With United Nations On LGBT | World Events and the Bible

Surely it’s of no surprise, but pope Francis along with his Anglican and Presbyterian sidekicks affirmed their commitment to homosexuality. Together, the trio denounced the criminalization of homosexuality still found in 67 nations around the world. Francis said, “Criminalizing people with homosexual tendencies is an injustice.” Politico Really now? Coming from the world’s biggest religious…

1 Like

I have a problem with a religion who tells people that they should pray to different saints (which they tell you are saints) to help them–Saint Anthony, Saint Christopher and the Blessed Mother Mary.

Exodus 20: 3, 4, 5

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Once our eyes are opened it easy to see who is of this world and who is not.

1 Like

Okay, let me see if I get this straight.
Uh oh, did I just use hate speech? Straight???

Anyhow, in a nutshell this is the state of affairs:

The gays and pedo’s are all normal.

If you don’t agree you are one of those horrible Bible believers.

Climate change is going to kill us all.

Blacks are still slaves.

Illegal immigration is wonderful with open borders.

We aren’t sending enough of your tax dollars to Zelensky.

and last but not least

Whites are born racists it’s in our genes.
Everything listed above is Whitey’s fault.

3 Likes

I wish you wouldn’t sugar coat things. :grinning:

1 Like

If I posted what I really thought Brandon would put me on probation or ban me for 3 days. :innocent:

Just kidding wit ya Brandon. :smiley:

1 Like

Nah, we’d just elevate you to moderator. :crazy_face:

1 Like

67 nations still ban homosexuality. That’s encouraging. Look what leniency and sparing the rod has done for America. It requires courage to enforce the laws and to dispense discipline Obviously Americans have no courage. everything goes in the U.S pedophilia, homosexuality, So you want to be a girl? we’ll bless you’re hart, you can have it done for free
the government will pay for it. [with tax payer money] Lucky you don’t have cancer! they wont pay for that . Have a nice day!