Poll: If the Israel-Hamas war escalates, should the U.S. go to war for Israel?

Both you and @sNOwflakes brought up good points. I feel in my heart that we should not be aiding the Israel government in this fight. Yes, it’s the holy land, but it’s run by people that are not Christian in my opinion. But yes, each and every one of us need to pray for guidance and God’s will.

2 Likes

you do know that there are jews that live in Iran right? but they are not zionist jews and they live in harmony with iraniains , so that should tell you something! i saw a video one time and those jews stated that the jews were never to go back to Israel to make it a nation again. i cannot find that video anymore, but maybe Brandon can fill in the blanks.

I saw that too where jews live among Arabs etc. and there is no problem. As soon as Israel jews are mentioned or are around other nations, there is turmoil.

This is why I believe we should stay out of the middle east nonsense. It makes us as a nation look bad and it makes us hypocritical. If we want to be called a Christian nation, then we shouldn’t be supporting ones who are not.

To support someone who claims our Lord, Kingsman Redeemer, all the above, is in hell suffering for what He taught, to me should be avoided.

2 Likes

When we say we serve Him and openly break His law what happens? The nation Israel as a whole is a heathen nation by the law of God. Supporting them would be no less than giving to a church of Satan.

It also leads to usury, which is forbidden. Exodus 22:25.

Rom 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

Thanks for taking the poll folks, I posted the final results at the link at the top.