POLIO SCARE TACTIC - Now they are trying to push more vaccines

Here we go again with the SCARE TACTICS! So they are ultimately pushing more vaccines. I don’t know about you, but I’m so done with vaccines. I’ve seen the damage they can cause personally with family members and friends. And I’m not just talking about the “covid jab”. It’s time people start using common sense instead of “following the science”.

The Wall Street Journal Reports:

The poliovirus spreads mostly when a person touches their mouth after coming in contact with an infected person’s feces. Most infected people don’t develop any symptoms but can still spread the virus, a major concern for health officials, and around a quarter develop flulike symptoms. Those who are vaccinated are at low risk, health officials have said, as getting three doses of the polio vaccine administered in the U.S. is at least 99% effective at preventing paralytic disease.

Health officials, however, also said that certain New Yorkers who are fully vaccinated but at high-risk should receive a single lifetime booster. That applies to individuals who will or might have close contact with a suspected or confirmed polio patient, as well as healthcare workers in those areas who might handle poliovirus samples or treat patients who might have polio…

Two forms of the virus can cause paralysis, one of them being the wild poliovirus found in nature. The case in New York, on the other hand, is caused by vaccine-derived poliovirus, a mutated form of a strain used in an oral polio vaccine…

The oral polio vaccine, used in many parts of the world outside of the U.S., relies on a weakened, live form of the virus that recently inoculated children shed in their feces. In places with lower vaccine uptake, the weakened virus can sometimes circulate and mutate to become more like the wild virus and potentially paralyze people who are not fully vaccinated.

How that reminds me of this thread from last year. Don’t forget, the CDC said “science is gray” after telling us to “follow the science”.

I think we’ll keep hearing about this sort of thing for a while yet, since we’re post pandemic. It sells newspaper subscriptions, fear always sells. I’m with you though, I’m done with all this stuff. We never did do vaccines. Instead, we eat rusty nails for breakfast!

1 Like

Rusty nails! Nothing better to build up that immunity! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll tell ya, I’ve been digging into your previous blogs and I’m wondering how I missed so much. Of course, I read one and think, I need to revive this one in the community, then I click a link within that blog and think the same - yet never revive them. :rofl: I need to take notes or jot down reminders.

I’ll check out that thread link in a bit - in the midst of making a small batch salsa on this chilly rainy day here in Wisconsin.

Never tried the rusty nails.
I did eat a few truck loads of dirt as a kid so I think I am ok.

3 Likes

Yes! That thread is SPOT ON! We also dug deep into vaccinations but it was after we had our son. We stopped early - thank God that He led us to research. We don’t even have a mainstream doctor. And my homeopath…well, I fired her at the beginning of the pandemic. I do have a functional doctor/chiropractor that we see if needed, but it has been many years since we saw anyone. Common sense tells us what we need to do for what ails us.

2 Likes

I remember when the kids were babies, of course, our friends all had babies then too. Some were overly concerned about their kids. New parents, nothing wrong with that. I’d tell them though, ahh let the kids play and get dirty! I let mine play in the gutter, it builds immunity! I was kidding, but you get the point.

Early parenting days were always interesting times. I’m glad you folks did your own research on vaccines. I can say, I do recall during those days several friends had family whose children around 18 months suddenly were autistic. I’m not saying vaccines did it, but there’s a big dose at 18 months and the kids were perfectly fine before.

Look at this chart from the CDC. In 2000, 1 in 150 children had autism. In 2018, 1 in 44 children have autism.

• Why does it continue to increase?
  • Well, what has changed in America over the years?

Our food continues to be modified; genetically modified organisms are common. Spraying of crops, vaccines, pollution. The list goes on and on. It’s something mankind has done. There’s probably not one single culprit.

Tell you what, I’ll be posting Bible studies on Sunday’s. That will help revive some from the past, and provide more chatting opportunities here as well.

1 Like

Ah…new parents! I remember all too well. I’m an “older” mom…had my son at 43, so I like to think I was a bit older and wiser. :wink: And your connection between 18 months and autism, I feel, is more than coincidence. And I don’t have the info in front of me, but I believe it was 1 in 50 for boys. I also breastfed…much longer than what the “professional doctor” wanted me to. Oh…those wellness checks, that stopped after he told me to quit breastfeeding.

In regards to our food - I’ve been screaming that for decades. People are too focused on convenience. Farmers that were basically forced to use pesticides and GMO seeds, in my honest opinion, they should have just said no…early on! It snowballed into what we have now. I could go on for pages and pages on this subject, but I stop here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Per the CDC link I dropped.

ASD is more than 4 times more common among boys than among girls.

So the average is 1 in 44 today, overall. So boys must be even worse. Isn’t that a national crisis? But look! Here comes flu season! :roll_eyes: On another note, I do remember reading there are lots of false claims of autism, it rakes in free government aid. Ahh, so crisis on top of crisis.

2 Likes

I relate that partially to the ADHD drugs children are prescribed. A kid is just being a kid and right away a teacher wants to drug them. Maybe if they weren’t strapped (sometimes literally!) to their desks all day that wouldn’t happen. Note - I also homeschool.

As my husband and I have said for years…the medical industry needs to keep the customer base, so why the heck would they want to make you well. It sure is interesting talking to some of the older doctors in the medical field - they say they are not allowed to be a doctor anymore, they are controlled by insurance companies and the pharmaceutical industry. The newer doctors - well, most were brainwashed by their professors which much of the time, came directly from the pharmaceutical business! It’s truly satan’s world - but thankfully we know God still sits on the throne!

3 Likes