Pfizer to mutate COVID to profit from future vaccines

Ahhh hahah this is must-see TV!!!

Project Veritas just pulled off another fantastic undercover piece. They caught a Pfizer director admitting all sorts of inconvenient truths. Pfizer considers mutating viruses to make vaccines. It’s a “cash cow.”

The best part is when James pops in the second video and says, “Hey there, is this seat taken?” The Pfizer director flips. I love seeing the creeps get theirs. I hope Pfizer gets buried.

The full scoop!

1 Like

Yea its evil! Looks like im not crazy to have thought that in the past.

Yep.

Unfortunately, public trust has broken down with just about everything now. When that happens, it’s only natural for our minds to wander.

Are we still conspiracy theorists?

And now YouTube took it down.

Thank you Elon for making a difference.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1619128177082908672

Geez, it just keeps getting worse…

Pfizer actually released a statement. They claim,

Pfizer has not conducted gain of function or directed evolution research

But then they say,

In a limited number of cases when a full virus does not contain any known gain of function mutations, such virus may be engineered to enable the assessment of antiviral activity in cells.

So they take a virus that may have gain of function mutations, but they don’t know about them… Then they go on to admit they do engineer viruses.

By the way, anyone else notice they said,

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent (Original and Omicron BA.4/BA.5) is FDA authorized under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)

Isn’t it crazy, we are years into this now and their vaccine is still under “emergency use.” Can someone show me the emergancy?

You can’t make this stuff up.

Oh, but it gets better…

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1621564110906220544

Ya think? oh, no way. only a well informed right wing conservative would come up with that type of outlandish suggestion. Pfizer, [whoever they are ] are only looking out for our well being. Profits have nothing to do with it. The head honcho does not look to be from Kansas.