People Are Losing Faith In Everything

Full article at: People Are Losing Faith In Everything | World Events and the Bible

You can just feel it, can’t you? I don’t mean to sound like a Debbie Doomer, but it’s getting pretty ugly out there. Inflation is still a mess, the gap between the rich and poor is ever widening, war between nation states continue to escalate, politics are a disaster, and religion, don’t even get me…

5 Likes

Good read. All politicians are working towards satans new world order. Thier fruits show it. I agree if Israel is really Gods people he will protect them! Voting is a waste of time. Left or right pretty much same team look at 2021 forced vaccines people losing jobs they didn’t care it was the plan.

1 Like

Sadly, everything you said 'I know in my heart is true. Should we surrender completely and leave it to God? Is there nothing we can do as a nation to stop it? [which is very little] Are we at the point where there is not one good man, no not one? Is America as a nation already condemned by God? I’m asking because I’m not sure. We cant keep looking towards the heavens waiting for his return, Jesus told us not to do that, even when people say ‘look he’s coming’. Every Christian knows that. Shouldn’t we fight the good fight to the end?
I hope you respond to these honest questions for me. Thank you.

1 Like

Please Bran, I know you’ll keep on posting, it’s easy to lose the faith in the people, but you must keep on posting, we have to keep on fighting the good fight of The Lord, he gives us the strength.
By the way you made me smile with the barbecue of The Lord, and remembered that He has feelings, and at this moment He must be very angry with all this bunch of mis fits.

We must not forget:
1 Peter 5:8
[8]Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
Today one of my best friends has separated from his wife and his 4 little kids. He doesn’t believe in Christ, I planted the seeds and pray for him. It’s immensely sad, but it’s satan, plain and simple. If you’re not aware and with the gospel armor full and in place, it’s pretty easy to fall to satan. He is destroying continually, I see it every day.
Pray brothers and sisters that the Light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shine forth in the world. Keep on praying and keep on fighting. There’s a dark path ahead.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about one of your best friends. It is so hard to watch when loved ones have no belief in Christ. I will be praying for friend and his family along with you. And remember, you did your due diligence by planting those seeds. I truly believe that many married couples think that their relationship with their spouse is supposed to stay the same as when they were first married. I think marriages go through unique individual phases. Some like all the romance and some prefer none - or they have a different perspective of romance. The key is staying on the same page with each other.

I agree - Brandon reaches so many people that he probably is not even aware of. He does a great job and is a true blessing!

God bless!!

2 Likes

Hey Kay, so nice as always. And so much energy!!! Keep on posting, you have so much power!
Pretty sincere and interesting insight.
Thank you very much

3 Likes

People have all kinds of faith.But not much of this

Jude 1:3 (KJV) Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

2 Likes

I’ve lost faith in most people. I can count on one hand the amount of close people I could count on. How many people can you say you could really trust?

The definition of a true friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather or need to be somewhere else.
It makes me laugh at all the minions out there who have all these Facebook and weekly friends. Show up at their door step some night homeless and penniless and see what they say. Ask them to help you move.

Many people want nothing to do with the church and its organizations. The reason is the number of hypocrites that fill the pews every Sunday and bend you over by Tuesday. They are full of clicks. Paul talks to the Corinthians about this.

I am surprised that the Lord has left our nation without a major consequence since we have ruined it with all our cesspool nonsense. We need more barbecues.

3 Likes