Now your pet is causing climate change

CNN says your pet is causing climate change and you should be concerned. Very concerned! :cat2: :guide_dog: :smile:

I’ll say it again, earth has been changing since the beginning of time. Man pollutes it, but we’re not melting glaciers, they’ve been doing that for 10,000 years.

I wondered how long it would take for them to go after the fur babies. That is one bridge they don’t want to cross.

1 Like

My cat thinks this is pure baloney.

Hey Cozar, we’re cat buddies. :smile:

I don’t think our cat really cares about climate change either. She only seems to pur when we pet her and feed her the grub. Selfish cat!

1 Like

My cat says hey.

2 Likes

It’s a Tuxedo cat!

So is our cat, Panther. She’s in one of the pictures at the bottom of my RV story.

1 Like

After reading this hit piece on pets there is no doubt of the pure insanity of these lunatics.
I just ran out and bought even more cat litter after reading this crap.
Cat toys too!!

1 Like

OH NO!!! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: No better way for them to bring on the AI pets now. Real life pets are just too dangerous…meet my new robot cat! smh Hate to even think this, but not too far down the road I can see them saying we should eat our pets to save the earth! Nothing would surprise me anymore. They want to remove and true form of love and caring - just for it all to be replaced with AI entities.

Reminds me of the first few verses of Psalm 2 that I just read the other night:
2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

There was another verse I recently read and can’t seem to put my finger on it right now, but basically saying they will do whatever they can to remove the God given love and compassion from the people.