Notice the “blacks for trump” dude?

Notice the “Blacks for Trump” guy behind Trump at his rallies? They keep seating him there, he’s been there for years. Turns out, dude’s full nut.

And what’s with Trump ‘ReTruthing’ QAnon? Trump probably is QAnon, great self promotion.

The American people are being used.

1 Like

Although I’m no longer a Trump supporter, I still take a step back when reading anything from The Washington Post. We know both republicans and democrats have staged people in their rallies. It’s all a big game…it’s all a facade.

1 Like

Totally hear you. I looked for other sources, but they’re all from liberal rags. That’s how it works. The right never says a bad word about their guy and the same for the left. Haha

So, you have to follow the trail and see where it goes. In this case, it’s true. I noticed the guy in the Trump Alaska rally. Then today, saw a video about the Ohio rally and there he was.

Honestly, it’s all a darn circus and the people are stuck in the middle being played by both sides. That’s how I feel about it anyway.

2 Likes

Agree 100%. As I continue on my journey, this verse speaks true to my heart.

Ecclesiates 1:18
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

2 Likes

So true Kay, so true.

Let me tie another one of my favs along these lines.

Rev 10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

2 Likes