New Bible study this Sunday, don’t miss it!

Good morning!

I just finished a new verse-by-verse study that I’ll be sharing with all of you.

It’s the first and second books of Thessalonians. They’re fantastic books to study. They tell us about the early church, and I’ll tie in the modern era so we can reflect on these verses today. These Books even dive into the return of Jesus, especially 2 Thessalonians, so you’re not going to want to miss any of this series.

I’ll kick it off on Saturday, August 5th with a general summary of 1 Thessalonians. That post will also serve as the table of contents for the following chapters. Then, on Sunday, we’ll begin with the first chapter of that book.

Once we complete 1 Thessalonians, we’re going to jump right into 2 Thessalonians. Buckle up, it’s going to be a fantastic ride in God’s Word!

You can find all of the verse-by-verse studies here:

Thanks for joining me!

3 Likes

Thank you for putting these studies together.

I really appreciate them. :+1:

2 Likes

I can’t wait! I appreciate you giving us a heads up on what it will be. I like to read thru it first and then compare what are thoughts are on the verses. This time I think I will make my own notes so I don’t have to go by memory. (Yes, I’m awful at taking notes, but I really need to start making a habit of it.)

Thanks again for putting these studies together!

2 Likes

I love these two books. I can’t wait.
Thank you for your hard work.

3 Likes

The Almighty Father bless you abundantly.

Wonderful and God bless.

Great bump!

We begin 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 on Sunday. Paul will even discuss, the return of Jesus though that subject really kicks into high gear in the next book.

2 Likes