Need prayer for deliverance of fear and mind control

Hi all. Please pray for my thoughts. I’m sometimes tormented with fearful thoughts. I just started a new job, that I felt the Holy Spirit led me to. In August of last year, I had 2 dreams that showed my old employer closing the doors. I took that as a warning sign, and sent out resumes, just in case. I wasn’t aggressively looking, but one job moved fast and they hired me. By then, a lot was going on in my current job. Like meetings about cutting costs and large amounts of money missing. I saw that as confirmation that it was time to go. So I accepted the new job and now I feel like I’m failing at this new job. I’m technically not, but in my head I feel fear of rejection and anxiety of failure. No one at my job has hinted such a thing, but I’m feeling these things. My heart races during meetings for no reason. My co workers are all nice people. No one has belittled me or made me feel unwelcome. In my childhood I experienced a lot of rejection from my peers. I am afraid of rejection and failure. Please help me and stand with me in prayer over my thoughts. :pensive: thank you.

7 Likes

I will keep you in my prayers Isabel. Keep God close during those times of anxiety. I know that is hard to do sometimes - when you are in the heat of things - but try. Even a quick “Please guide me Lord” in your head can make a world of difference.

For the physical side of anxiety, you can always try a Lobelia extract. I will try to post in the “self sufficiency” a good video that explains how it works. God bless my friend! You are in this new job for a reason.

5 Likes

Praying for you dear. Our thoughts can be so powerful and have us in chokeholds but you have to let Jesus do his thing in your life. I’m sure you’ve already asked him to help you in this area just trust the process :heart:

4 Likes

Count me in will pray for ya!!!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

5 Likes

This prayer is for you Izzy; Romans 15:13

We all suffer from anxiety occasionally; for me it usually boils down to fear of the unknown.

Starting a new job with new people and new responsibilities can be very stressful, but given time, once you have made new friends and you understand what is expected, you will likely end up very happy with your decision to move on.

Put your faith in the Father and the Son; then go to work with a smile on your face and let the Holy Spirit shine through you.

Remember God & Jesus love you, and they are on your side. Here are a few verses to remind you.

Isaiah 41:10, Philippians 4:6, Deuteronomy 31:6, 1 Peter 5:7, Matthew 11:28, John 14:1, Philippians 4:13, Philippians 4:19

May the power of the Holy Spirit be with you. God bless you, Isabel!

6 Likes

Thank you Kay! Thank you also for all the great advice. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Anitra! I will try. No… not try! Do! lol. Thank you for your prayers :heart:

2 Likes

Perfect scripture. Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m so happy I’ve found good people who pray on this sight. I feel blessed!

1 Like

May God bless you and heal you! Lord please remove the spirit of anxiety from Isabel! In your mighty name we pray!

3 Likes

Hope you have been doing way better with your anxiety :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I admire your honesty and that you made a job change despite your fears. I hope that no matter where you work that your able to overcome any obstacles and do a good job that you can be proud of, n the Lord would be proud of, and be able to provide for yourself and family. May the Lord heal your mind n body according to His Will, and may you be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor and seek comfort n wisdom from the Lord as much as possible, in Jesus Christ Name Amen.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes