NATO Troops To Ukraine?

Full article at: NATO Troops To Ukraine? | World Events and the Bible

This is a wild one… I mean, just when you think things might actually calm down for a moment. That’s about the time the crack pots come out of the woodworks to mess it all up again. The doom just never ends. So let’s get right to it… The prime minister of Slovakia said, “A…

3 Likes

And now NY times just busted out that starting with obummer,12 of our sites were set up in Ukraine…well before the war and aligns with what Putin rambled about on tucker. Oh… and we were told it was Russ aggression

1 Like

And then we have this; this is a quote from the article linked to below. Note Victoria Nuland, aka “The angel of death” says the quiet part out loud. I think this is exactly what Brandon and others here have been saying for quite some time.

“No matter who the American people elect as their representatives, the permanent ruling class in Washington DC. remains the same. Unfortunately for all of us, this permanent ruling class has become absolutely desperate to win the war in Ukraine. One member of that permanent ruling class, Victoria Nuland, is pleading with Congress to approve more funds for the war. One of her arguments is that “we have to remember that the bulk of this money is going right back into this economy to make those weapons”. Oh yes, pouring giant mountains of money down the gullet of the military-industrial complex would certainly be good for economic growth. But if we allow the permanent ruling class to drag us into a shooting war with Russia, millions of Americans could end up dead.”

Four things to know about the war in Ukraine…

1 Like

Have to admit, I am mainly a headline reader. BUT, it’s basically to see what what each side is spewing. I do dig into whats going on with the neverending wars once in awhile…and on occasion take a look at other things. My main reason is this. I have this wonderful community that keeps me up to date :wink:. If I don’t see anything posted for a few days, then I go looking for myself.

As for the latest news…it’s the games people play…and it’s never-ending idiocy.

2 Likes