NATO Knocks On Russia’s Door

Full article at: NATO Knocks On Russia’s Door | World Events and the Bible

It didn’t make that much news, but NATO just came knocking on Russia’s door in a big way. What am I talking about? Finland has officially joined NATO. This is a biggen… How big? This big! Source: CIA NATO has not only expanded, but they now share a tremendous border with Russia. Here’s another map…

You dislike it, me too. I love the United States of America. But we can not fight it. You also know it. It’s good to talk about it. But we can’t do much. I feel it. It’s near. We can’t get obsessed about it. But it’s there. It’s one step more.
I’m going on my first Via Crucis today!
Happy passover!

1 Like

That’s it, not much normal everyday folk can do. That’s why it’s good to understand some of what’s going on, but not obsess over it. There’s better things to do, like going on cruises with your family!

Have fun brother!

1 Like

Brandon, spot on. people who are really paying attention Knew Putin would invade Ukraine before it happened and why. The amount of people who allow themselves to be spoon fed by corrupt leaders and 95% of major media talking heads is alarming. Dang! I sound like one of those wacko conspiracy morons.

Catholicism

Via Crucis - The Stations of the Cross or the Way of the Cross, also known as the Way of Sorrows or the Via Crucis, refers to a series of images depicting Jesus Christ on the day of his crucifixion and accompanying prayers.