Most Americans not pro-trans: Wash-Post poll

Ohh my word, get this. All from a liberal newspaper poll.

Is there hope?

Here’s some quotes and commentary.

Most Americans don’t believe it’s even possible to be a gender that differs from that assigned at birth. A 57 percent majority of adults said a person’s gender is determined from the start, with 43 percent saying it can differ.

So 43% of the population is insane.

Agreed?

The Pew Research Centerfound 60 percent last year saying one’s gender is determined by the sex assigned at birth, up from 54 percent in 2017.

Look what this left leaning woman said,

“At first I was on the side of acceptance, like using the pronouns and stuff, because I want people to be kind to each other. I don’t want people fighting all the time,” she said. But she has come to see things differently. “My concern with transgender is mostly with the children.”

She’s an appeaser. Forcing someone to use “pronouns and stuff” is not okay just because someone wants to be called “they/them.”

The left leaning gal continues,

“We can’t vote until we’re a certain age, we can’t smoke, drink or whatever, but we can change our bodies’ anatomy and how it works?” she said. “It just doesn’t seem like that’s okay to me.”

Bingo!

People are slowly starting to get it. The more in your face it becomes, the more some see the problems with transgenderism.

Apparently, Bud Light and now Smirnoff just don’t get it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/most-americans-support-anti-trans-policies-favored-by-gop-poll-shows/ar-AA1aLNAH

The way I look at it, 'is that The masses, the huge majority of natural, normal, ‘conventional’ people who have been on this earth for thousands of years, Male and female. innies and outies, breeding and producing more males and females. I think I’ve heard it referred to as the NATURAL ORDER as in Baby, child, youth, middle aged, old aged , feeble then death. And it has been a very well thought out and perfected system from the start. Mankind has been around now for many centuries experimenting and looking for a better way because that is his curious and arrogant nature. But I guess at some point after all of those experiments that horribly failed they realized how much they didn’t understand and how exceedingly complicated the minute details of every living thing and the world itself actually are. They noticed there was an order in everything and it never changed and learned how to live with the seasons using the common sense they were gifted with by someone. They didn’t know how they knew and sensed things but they knew they could and they used it, it came in mighty handy. Men noticed that all men were much more muscular than the females and assumed their role was to do the things requiring great strength. The females however where more patient and paid closer attention to details and more aware of them. The men would hunt and bring down a mighty beast and the females would process it very carefully using every part of it. they made clothes, beds and furniture to create comfortable nests. They bare the offspring ‘that terrified the men’ and the females loved and cared for the little off spring. And the men were very happy for them to do it.
Everyone new their place in the cycle and did it well. There was harmony and peace as norms and laws, rules and expectations were established and strictly enforced. They had experienced the results of allowing acts and traits that were contrary to their way of life and how damaging it was to allow it. So they did not allow it. Not because they were mean people, but because over time they had recorded the good and the bad things and results of each and knew well the consequences of the ‘bad things’ They knew it had no place or use in their lives. Non sense! Of course we all know the eventual breakdown of that village and the dysfunction that would eventually destroy it. And we know why. This story is told in the bible over and over and over. Someone please tell me what a man who has been surgically transformed into the somewhat image of a woman is ‘good’ for? What good can come from it? What ‘use’ is it to anyone? What future is in it? Nothing! It leads to a dead end ,bares no fruit, it is worthless and equal to a wooden nickel, A plastic bouquet of flowers, a bucket with a hole in it. There is no practical use nor lasting goodness in it.

To me, the woke, gay crap is just another movement, just like the hippy years. The only difference is that this one is being nurtured along with government and the like.

Years ago, if someone lived the gay lifestyle, it was as hard to pick them out like waldo. There was no changing speech, not colored hair, no arms waving during a conversation. They looked and acted normal. The stronger this movement is, the more perverse and erratic it becomes.

It has been said that why should they be unhappy. I see many straight kids that are miserable too. That doesn’t make them gay. Maybe they just need to work for some things instead of having it all handed to them on a silver platter.

Back in the day, in high school, there were 3 groups. The Jocks, the brainiacs and the hoods. The kids chose which one suited them best or blended their time with them all.

Today’s kids are spoiled, unhappy and have no self-worth so now they must be gay, and they are being told this will make them happy, but it is not. Their social skills are void since their face is in their phones starting in elementary school. It would be much easier to hang with one’s on sex then to put yourself out there and communicate with the other side. Relationships can be difficult enough without never being taught how to navigate them.

Mental illness might be a factor for some, but I don’t believe the majority falls into that category. It is a fad that has gained such momentum that I don’t see it going away.

I have a nephew who claims to be gay, and it is splitting the family. The more public this movement becomes, the gayer his features and speech become. He even texts gay. It is not a metamorphosis, it is a choice, all to fit in.

Just follow the kiss system Make sure you understand the difference between kaka and wild honey, you’ll be ok.