Moral Depravity Continues to Run Rampant in Chicago

Hello Everyone,

I read this article and almost choked on my coffee! Two reporters were robbed in Chicago while doing a story. Check out the article:

It gets worse. :anguished: This is the second news crew robbed in a month! I couldn’t make this stuff up. Here’s the article: Second TV News Crew Robbed in Same Month in Chicago

What did the woke Mayor Brandon Johnson have to say about this? Crickets.

Chicago used to be one of my favorite cities. Like Los Angeles, New York , and San Francisco (not to mention Detroit, St. Louis… I could go on and on), progressive policies have made these cities dangerous, lawless, depraved, and in some places, unlivable crime infested war zones. Last December, I was in San Diego, San Jose, and San Francisco. There were thousands of homeless people living in squalor. Every where I looked, I saw people sleeping on sidewalks, hunkered in tents, and begging for money. It was heartbreaking.

I love my country, but am deeply saddened by the spiritual depravity permeating throughout like a locomotive. Our politicians act like children. People are on edge and angry. I could go on and on.

We all need to continue to pray for our nation. Repent and remember our Father is in control. We are one nation under God - at least we used to be. Please pray for the spirit of restoration for our nation.

KJV Jeremiah 32:38-40

38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:

39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

3 Likes

Brandon Johnson is blaming hyundai for all the car thefts saying they made it too easy to steal them instead of saying ppl need to stop being thiefs. I can never live in a liberal city. The most gun violence as libs like to say but also the strictest gun laws. :man_shrugging:

Wow, Jeffrey! I had no idea. So, blame the car makers/customers for buying them and not the thieves! Unbelievable. I agree with you about liberal cities. I used to live in Texas and moved here. Talk about night and day differences. I miss the Lone Star State very much, and definitely believe we have a right to bear arms, too. I’ve lived all over the USA and can tell you that living in Texas, Missouri, and Indiana were my favorite places.

3 Likes

Would they complain that Glock’s are too easy to shoot?

2 Likes

My glock is ready :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lock and load and then reload. (Needed 20 characters)

2 Likes

1 Like

I need training and 5 of those pieces please! lol

1 Like