Linda: i did and always do, do my own homework

i did and always do, do my own homework. some of the teachings rest with the hearer also. For example “the kenites” killed Christ. Well, in a way, they did…whether by their own literal hands or not—evil got in thru that tree with the “choices” brought in…that’s how the perversion started. there can be no intent when deception overtakes a person’s mind. We should know this, unless we think mankind overall just imagines evil all by himself (which is some cases, maybe). but it was satan who drew a 1/3 of the stars even in the FEA. we all get a lot of “outside” help to assist in deception. We all have to “hear” sometimes more than what is said. And no, we can’t trace the genome of Cain, not that I’ve ever read anywhere anyway. I know some understand that pastor says all “jews” are kenite…yet, I never hear that, nor do I hear it that way. but we need to understand the enemy and how they work. Thanks for sharing your understanding with us.

1 Like

I agree I never heard Paster Murray say ALL Kenites are Jews. I often heard him say they were a lot of Kenites who became scribes.

1 Like

All Kenites are Kenites.
All so called Jews (decedents of Jacob, are not all Jews, but Hebrews. The Judeans are Jews. All Jews are Hebrews but not all Hebrews are Jews. Paul was not a Jew, but a Hebrew.

A Jew is a person who subscribes to Judaism? No?

I’m referring to bloodline in keeping with who the Kenites are.

1 Like

Kenite is a son of Cain…“Jew” is not really an accurate word, but there is “of” Judah or “a resident of Judea”. Paul was a Judean, but OF Benjamin. Judeans could be anyone who lives in Judea. now where was the first time “jew” was translated from Hebrew…wasn’t that in Esther (in the singular anyway…yes in the plural it was in Kings.? now, when did the scribes enter into that area, and attach on to Judah? was the Kings already transcribed by then or after?