Kay and my northern friends, stay warm!

Rumor has it, another global warming-inspired Arctic blast is hitting the north. Yikes! @Kay and friends, you might need a couple more logs on the stove. :fire::wood: Stay warm up there!

From the picture you shared in another post Kay, it looks like it’s plenty cold already. When life gives you snow, build a snowman I always say. :grin:

It sure makes me wonder if I want to live in the north or south… :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks Brandon! But actually, yesterday it stayed about 30 degrees all day, which is warm for us. :upside_down_face: But that also made the snow that much heavier which wasn’t good. Tonight is when we are gonna get hit with the negative degrees. Not looking forward to that, but when it’s over 18 degrees will be a heat wave! Always a positive!!

1 Like

We rescheduled our trip to Bozeman this weekend - as the high right now is -33. Global warming !! I’d prefer South…just saying.

1 Like

I am going to use all aerosol cans next week to try and warm things up for you.

Mid-south is nice you just have to learn how to talk all over again.

1 Like

Maybe you could get all those cows in Wisconsin to do a little more farting; that might warm things up a little. Try feeding them Beefaroni — Seinfeld fans will know what I mean. :laughing:

1 Like

Had to look that up and my guess was right! Montana! We won’t be getting that cold thankfully.

1 Like

You must be speaking of Rusty!! LOL I remember well!

I hate extreme cold and heat. At least enjoy the snow. Here we are at - 3 degrees Celsius in the mornings, but it’s tolerable

1 Like