Jesus Will Give You A Crown Of Righteousness

Full article at: Jesus Will Give You A Crown Of Righteousness | World Events and the Bible

Those who love Jesus and stand by Him will obtain a crown of righteousness at His appearance. However, not everyone is looking forward to that Day…

3 Likes

I long for Christ, because there is not righteousness. My employer is not righteous. Neither is a lot of people. I long for Him a lot of moments a day, because each and every time I long for that which is right. But it is not there.
Jesus come fast.

2 Likes

Such an important message and reminder for all of God’s children that love and obey Him.

I do too. Keep strong and you’ll be in my prayers. I’ve been looking at a lot of challenges that I have in my life as “refinements”. They teach us how imprtant it is to put your faith in God.

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouraging words Kay.
Hugs

3 Likes

When I go through what seems to be an attack by the purposely unrighteous, I think about Psalms 2:4 and Psalms 37:12-13.

They plot and scheme, they know what they are doing, they just don’t care about others. Have your fun now.

2 Likes

I’m currently studying the Book of Psalms. I have never read that book from beginning to end…only referred to it from other studies. So much insight in that books and it truly warms the heart! Any yes, I loved those verses!!

2 Likes