Israel Is At War For The First Time In 50 Years

Full article at: Israel Is At War For The First Time In 50 Years | World Events and the Bible

Tragedy has once again struck our world. This time, Israel was caught off guard by a sneak attack from the terrorist group Hamas. We’re told, the attack by Hamas besieged Israel by “land, air, and sea.” The attack also consisted of 5,000 rockets, we’re told a large portion of those rockets penetrated Israel’s air defense…

5 Likes

Thank you for your guiding. It’s in fact a light to many Christians like me. I know Israel surrounded by armies is not natural, but super natural, anyway it opens my eyes because I think, at some future moment things will start to go too quick.
God bless all of you

5 Likes

EXCELLENT post Brandon and I truly appreciate the time you took to prepare it! As I scrolled around SM yesterday, I was seeing so many comments from people that just jumped on the bandwagon again - it saddens my heart that people are not going to God for guidance and discernment. They just react…every single time. :frowning:

When the news broke, my first gut reaction was this is another revenue stream for the money launderers and possible another distraction to cover up something else nefarious going on in the world. Which I’m sure both are true.

And then you wrote this:

Before we devot our unwavering support for someone or some nation,

• Shouldn’t we understand their beliefs?
  • Shouldn’t we understand what it is we are supporting?

If we don’t do that, then we have unknowingly become someone elses political pawn.

100% correct! I’m guilty of being that pawn many times in the past and I’m trying hard not to be that pawn again - praying and asking God for help. Hence the reason I most likely will not be voting in the upcoming elections.

3 Likes

We have been led to believe that Israel is clean as Palmolive soap, just as Russia is the opposite. It is all narrative and for what?
If America was surrounded by other nations like Israel, we would be in trouble all the time just like they are, we can never keep our nose out of the business of the world. Others arrogance can get old. That area resembles Ireland back in the day.
We scoff at other nations supporting others, all the while we do the same thing and years down the road it creates more trouble globally. We use the people of other nations and then hang them out to dry when we decide we are done meddling. Is it any wonder our flag is burned along with Israel.

3 Likes

There are so many lies and deceits pitched to us daily by the mainstream media. As children of God we have to be discerning and examine everything we hear, see, and think. The only way to do this is by knowing what God says about the matter by looking to the Bible for answers.

6 Likes

This development will probably be used as a pretext for pointing fingers at Iran and justifying war against it, or at least an attempt at that. I can’t help but think of this as having been the objective to begin with. American hawks and their media mouthpieces are already seizing on this narrative, as in the case of the WSJ. As always, no substantial evidence was furnished to match the accusations. It’s hard to imagine that Israel’s Mossad, among the most advanced intelligence networks in the world, was somehow caught unawares by the scheming of a neighboring guerilla insurgency group such as Hamas.

Moreover, why now? All this just weeks after Biden’s admin reportedly wired $6 billion to the Iranian regime as part of that prisoner exchange. This same money is being touted as having possibly funded Hamas’ operation. The timing only deepens my suspicion.

It was Zbigniew Brzezinski who [admittedly] posited a false flag event as possibly providing the impetus necessary for a direct U.S - Iran confrontation:

“A plausible scenario for a military collision with Iran" could involve "a terrorist act in the U.S. blamed on Iran; culminating in a “defensive” U.S. military action against Iran that plunges a lonely America into a spreading and deepening quagmire eventually ranging across Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. A mythical historical narrative to justify the case for such a protracted and potentially expanding war is already being articulated. Initially justified by false claims about WMD’s in Iraq.”

- Brzezinski, Senate Foreign Relations Committee Testimony, 2007.

While the context of his testimony was for a different age, it’s not hard to imagine the U.S-Israel axis pursuing this very strategy today.

1 Like

I heard Netanyahu said they need to establish a National Unity of Governments. Sounds like institution of 1 World System. Find his words interesting. Look up the meaning. I did.

2 Likes

I totally agree! And Our Father has a lot to say and It’s in the Bible :innocent:

2 Likes

Well, 'it’s day six. Babies ripped from their mothers arms and beheaded while the helpless mother looks on. young girl’s being raped and then murdered, whole families being shot to death as they cowered against the wall with no way to defend themselves. The majority of victims 'all innocent civilians, it doesn’t matter that some were Americans, all of them were human beings and the most vulnerable. Absolutely sickening, anyone who turns a blind eye and pretends that it can’t happen in their neighborhood, possibly sooner than later is fooling themselves.

1 Like

Agree. Heart breaking on every level. Unfortunately a blind eye is turned to all of these atrocities unless it’s reported by the media. A friend of mine owns a local little health and wellness shop. When we buy from her shop it supports people in need. The widows of Tanzania is one she donates to. This evil happens every single day in many parts of the world. Praying for all those suffering. Come Jesus come!

2 Likes

I agree. Both sides have been fighting for years but this goes beyond the scope. When one side wants total elimination of the other, no matter who they are, maybe they need to be pushed into the ocean.

All the college students who say this innocent murder is justified; I would ship them all over to Gaza just like the illegals are shipped to sanctuary cities.

1 Like

Amen, the only reason they mask up is to hide their smiling faces when chopping the heads off innocent babies. Godless heathens and cowards. Using their own people as a shield against reprisal.

1 Like

Hey folks, It’s said “sparing an enemy is prolonging the war”. I am sure as Christians we understand that this is the work of the devil (Rev. 12:9), just as apostle Paul outlined it in 2 Th 2:3-12. All this is because Satan was spared by God right from the world that then was. A puzzle that I do not afford to perceive even to date. Furthermore, why did God forsook the races which he had created and blessed (Gen 1:27), and opted to Adam?

1 Like