Israel-Hamas War: The Past, Present And Prophecy

Full article at: Israel-Hamas War: The Past, Present And Prophecy | World Events and the Bible

A tremendous amount of propaganda is being laid before the public. Today, I’m going to talk about that, stitch together aspects of the war, remind you of the past, and bring Bible prophecy into the picture. Wars And Rumors Of Wars The world is literally on fire right now, and gasoline is about to be…

3 Likes

“Yep, Hamas fighters run around with this stuff on their person. That way, in case they forget how to torture people, they can whip out the ol manual on the spot. Not to mention, they can MacGyver their way into chemical weapons production, and detonation, on the spot.”

Very well put!! :clap:

Almost like finding the passports in the ruble of the 911 gang. :thinking:

The BS is up to our nose. :cow2:

This is why I read this verse first thing everyday.

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

2 Likes

The sad thing is, most people could read this article and all the others, and still won’t get it. They need to be on a side bickering no matter what.

1 Like

I truly believe that this is the beginning of the end thank you brother :pray: :heart:

I was so hoping you would have a post like this today! I don’t watch the news and just scan headlines in my email mostly. Have to admit, I did jump on the ole internet and read a few articles yesterday - it just makes me want to puke listening to these journalists.

And thank you for putting in the Galatians verses - I was looking for that the other day.

I’m in the process of re-reading your Timeline of the Tribulation. What a great piece of work that is. Anyone who hasn’t read it, should.

I pray that all of this leads to the end of of this world age. So much suffering, once again going on in the world. I yearn for Jesus to return! But…Jesus told us to be patient, so that is what I’m doing.

God bless all of you!!

5 Likes

Hi, but what if the ram is not Iran, I don’t see Iran waxing great. In any sense. I see Russia and China, and the east as the ram. Like when the vision was, Media and Persia were powerful. But Iran… It is not so.
Keep watching!!

I’ve had the same thoughts. I know the ram had a geographical location tied to it and the he-goat did not, but I still feel Russia and China will play a major role in Daniels vision.

1 Like

I think it depends on how you look at it. Not saying I am sure either.

It states the ram becomes great. Could mean large, prideful etc. Iran has played a big role in the world politics etc. Anytime they do something it is world news, and we are always told it is bad even when we do the same thing.
Their influence seems to be everywhere, and everyone’s eye is always on them.

Great points and

I wanted to mention, that’s basically what the word means in the text. I brought that out in the study.

The phrase “became great ” (Strong’s word: 1431) in this fourth verse would have been better translated as “proudly ”, meaning the Ram “acted proudly”. Iran has certainly “acted proudly” on the world’s stage and through diplomacy, they have kept their nation safe from enemy armies, but that will only last so long. - Daniel’s Vision

We’ll have to see what happens, as I mentioned in today’s article, this could all blow over.

However, the world’s problems are growing extremely large at a very rapid pace.

1 Like

Yes, Strong’s is where I saw those options along with others.

Sooner or later, this crap has to come to a head. I am surprised it has lasted this long. You would think the terrorist groups would get a clue to see how they are being used by both sides.

Iran is kind of great in that it is a “head” of a major religion (Islam and is also a theocracy)…with folks that are very adamant in their beliefs. Also, they do have the ability to merchandise their oil for funds, and can round up power (other countries with like beliefs) with oil. But really, its their religion (they are not Esau nor Lion), but I think they are part of the other–the leopard (with the spots–which I think means basically everyone else(including kenite religion) in regards to religion other than Lion and Bear). There can be no one worldism with such diametrically opposing beliefs–that must be subdued. the lion has already holes in her with the attachment of the “judeo” lie to the very name of Christain. Just thoughts.

very nice, thank you. I had a thought…is it possible, that should this war really increase, that first a 10 clay king “staff” could be put together to try to assuage the war, but it doesn’t work out that way and the deadly wound happens because they can’t tap it down (either via an accident/mistake" happens or whatever…then in comes Satan to save his own right there in Jerusalem?