Israel compiled ‘ethnic cleansing’ plan for Gaza

You’re not going to believe this one…

Israel’s “Ministry of Intelligence” prepared a plan to forcibly move Palestinians from Gaza to Egypt.

Here’s an outline of the document.

A document on behalf of the [Israeli] Ministry of Intelligence, the full content of which is published here for the first time, recommends the forced transfer of the population of the Gaza Strip to Sinai permanently, and calls on the international community to harness the move. The document also suggests promoting a dedicated campaign for the residents of Gaza that will “motivate them to agree to the plan”

I translated it into english for you here:

https://www-mekomit-co-il.translate.goog/המסמך-המלא-של-משרד-המודיעין-כיבוש-עזה-ו/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

They say, it’s not necessarily the government that came up with the plan. It sounds like a government think tank. Regardless, how could anyone, in the supposed moral modern era devise such a plan?

Doesn’t surprise me really as it probably didn’t you either. But to find it written in a plan for all to see - wow!

1 Like

Very sad. Good to see the deceitfulness from another angle and to help us to remember that we are also being played by our rulers. We must keep praying to Father for all of the innocent around the world! We must keep studying Father’s Word and stay very close to Him to help ourselves and families overcome the suffocating evil we are smothered in. Lord help us all according to your will, in Jesus Christ Name Amen.

1 Like

They want to “harness” the West to do their dirty work as not to blacken Israel’s image. :face_vomiting:

The other day I heard some tv preacher say

If you don’t love Israel and support them “unconditionally” you don’t love the Jewish Messiah Jesus Christ.

I had to puke after hearing that BS.

Wow…and that is why there are so many that are misled. Well…along with our Jewish owned media…

There is more to this story. They want the land period, but for what? Or should I say, what does our leaders want to put there.

So what do you think the chances are that the US and Canada and Europe will be taking in thousands of refugees?

Well, if I had my choice between Egypt, North America or Europe, Egypt would be a big deNile.

Speaking of ethnic cleansing.

That guy really makes me want to puke!! What a sick sick man.