Is This How We Treat Other Christians?

Full article at: Is This How We Treat Other Christians? | World Events and the Bible

As you read today’s article, I want you to self reflect… As a seasoned Christian, I’ve always been a bit disappointed with how Christians treat each other. Unfortunately, I’ve seen more self righteous attitudes from Christians than anyone else. Some will tell you, that you’re wrong, about everything, while they lay claim to “the truth.”…

5 Likes

I have to say, I might have learned more from being wrong, listening to someone who approached me (In love and discussion) with understandings different than mine.

If we approach to learn the truth (open minded) instead of just to be right, (closed minded) it makes for a better well-rounded person.

4 Likes

Hello Brandon, God our Heavenly Father, bless you for this wonderful article, you read my mind, 1000% in
total agreement with you. Today the body of Christ is weak, has no stregth, because of this very conflict…the international Church of Christ should stand up united in one faith, one Lord, one Master, one King, one Savior, one God, one Messiah the Eternal “I AM” of eternity…we serve ONE GOD…Satan, not only laughs, he dances and rejoices because he accomplished his best scenario since the birth, the life, the death and resurrection of our Christ, HE SUCCEEDED IN DIVIDING THE CHURCH to weaken it, to seduce it, to beguile it through the centuries to end up destroying it so he will have a clear path to bring forth his system of the beast government. Today all denominational churches should put aside, crush their pride, their ambition, their differences and unite to stand as unshakable soldiers that they are, as defenders of God’s faith, kingdom, gospel of truth…stand as sentinels against the serpent seed ruling God’s kingdom this very earth, how by manifestimg publically, preach publically like the apostles did at the beginning of the church …if the full church of Jesus our Christ will unite world wide, the Body of Christ will be more than victorious and abound in grace and mercy over the evil serpent seed ruling his earth temporarily. That is what God our Heavenly Father wants his church to do…we are his anbassadors, we cannot deceive him, we need to stand so his body has his full stregth and beyond

In Luke 18 Jesus says something that today’s church has to consider or re-consider deeply in their heart and spirit…

6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Today Jesus is telling his church…NEVERTHELESS WHEN THE SON OF MAN COMETH, SHALL HE FIND FAITH ON THE EARTH?

Brandon, this question that Jesus asked 2000 years ago hit me for quite a while and I am at this present time seeking for God’s face because if his church continues to go each denominational group in separate directions, the Body of Christ will remain weak until his return and there will be a great danger for the church to be wholly beguiled by Satan when he appears on earth saying that he is God, the Messiah…as Eve was wholly beguiled in the beginning and then she gave the fruit of the evil ambiguous tree to her husband, so it will happen to the present worldwide church if the church does not wake up, history will repeat itself

In 2 Chronicles 7: 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

God is asking his international church, all thosee that are called by his name, that say that they are God’s people, to do a specific task…HUMBLE THEMSELVES, PRAY AND SEEK HIS FACE

May Jesus our Christ our Savior our Messiah our Lord our King our Master our God our EVERYTHING, send his Holy Spirit in all his nations to awaken his dormant church so they will stand up for what they were called to be unshakable soldiers of the almighty powerful eternal God our Heavenly Father to whom belongs the power, the glory the kingdom…in Jesus precious perfect name I pray…amen amen amen

God bless you and protect you and your family and may he give you always in abundance, his wisdom, his knowledge, his discernment to feed his sheep about his truth his kingdom to come on this very earth, amen!

Lucy Forte

2 Likes