Is The United Nations Beginning To Fall Apart?

Full article at: Is The United Nations Beginning To Fall Apart? | World Events and the Bible

I’ve warned for many years now, that one day, the present world order will collapse. These thoughts are inspired by the Book of Revelation and Daniel. There we find a global order in the End Times that eventually collapses as a result of a Deadly Wound. This grievous wound is later healed by the Dragon,…

1 Like

Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.

The fractured world order was on grand display at the halls of the United Nations General Assembly on Friday. Contrary to popular belief, the whole world is not on board with the globalist narrative.

Look at this…

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said,

“One of the issues that bothers me the most… is that when entering the United Nations General Assembly, you see the LGBT colors on steps and other places”

“How many LGBT [people] are there in the world right now? However much right they have on these steps, those against LGBT have as much right as well,”

“this is a humanitarian issue and we need to know that there are people who are disturbed by this.”

Bravo!

Where’s the Christian leadership calling out this madness like Erdogan has?

It doesn’t exist.

You praise Erdogan with a bravo! I’m curious is Erdogan a Christian?

When someone stands against something ungodly, they deserve to be acknowledged for doing so.

3 Likes

Wooo, the doom is nigh! Hold fast lest we be wrecked ashore, now is the time and earnest is our time.

Whether he is or not. Enemies of my enemies are friend. And ‘the enemy’ likewise.