Is The Return Of Jesus Imminent?

Full article at: Is The Return Of Jesus Imminent? | World Events and the Bible

It’s an intriguing thought… Could the return of Jesus really be imminent? It would seem, we have all the recipes for such a prophetic event to occur.

6 Likes

Great message Brandon! :100:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this post. You have me thinking and praying once again. I’ll be reading both your studies on The Parable of the Fig Tree and Ashkenazi Jews Are Not Biblical Israelites. The way I was taught that had always confused me a bit. So once again, thank you!

3 Likes

After reading the verses it almost makes Islam sound mediocre.

1 Like

A great study Brandon.

1 Like

Bran’s words are always and each and every time, that which best resonates to me. I also follow The Season, but the idea of the kenites, and the Fig Tree, never had sounded right to me. They have a deadline to Christ coming. But this is not what The Bible tells.
It’s pure joy reading Bran.
God bless all

1 Like

YES! I agree wholeheartedly. I’m finding things that never quite set right with me on previous things I thought were true. Another great advantage to this community is hearing others input and beliefs.

3 Likes

For those that have read this article, but did not click on the linked article below, it’s well worth the read. It has my mind thinking!

2 Likes

After reading the article the other day and pondering it, you get a real sense of what it was like back in the day.

Why Christ called them snakes and vipers.

Why they tried so hard to refute Christ’s teachings on salvation for everyone which followed after the cross with Paul and the rest. Everyone was likened to an animal but them.

The arrogance of putting themselves above God, killing Christ, shows the stone hearts they have, and I would think their hearts turned harder toward anything after they accomplished the cross thinking nothing could stand in their way.

The irony to say they follow the book of Moses, but writing their own books cherry picking, twisting and adding things to mean something so perverted while accusing others of blasphemy shows their MO. Romans 1:28 really comes to mind.

1 Like

This was absolutely a great study. I have been following your sight for quite awhile and I have learned so much. Thank you Brandon for all you do to help us understand scripture.

5 Likes

You’re very welcome.

Thanks so much for reading Marcia, and welcome to the community!

2 Likes