Is Queen Elizabeth II A Descendant Of King David?

Full article at: Is Queen Elizabeth II A Descendant Of King David? | World Events and the Bible

Queen Elizabeth has never stated she is related to King David. We also discuss Ezekiel 21:27 and God’s Promise for the throne of Judah.

1 Like

This is the first time I was able to read on this subject and not be utterly confused. I am sure that if Queen Elizabeth was a direct descendant of King David, she would have made it known. There would be no reason to hide it. But like you said, we will never know with 100% accuracy.

As I’ve mentioned before, I just finished studying Samual and Kings and I’m in the midst of Chronicles. As soon as you pointed out the verses in Kings, the conditional promise, it rang a bell with me. I know many believe that in this scripture it is also relating to the coming of our Lord of Lord and King of Kings, Jesus Christ. I didn’t get that connection when I read those verses - God was specifically referring to the Kings of Israel…and like you stated, man failed the condition God gave.

So again, thank you for clarifying and presenting the facts the way you did. Many blessings to you!

2 Likes

I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on this…

1 Like

Eyes to see Ears to hear the Mysteries of Gods Word ! . Is it possible that Queen Elizabeth didnt even know of the Importance of the Throne that she sat upon ? ? She was definitely Chosen by YHVH for the position she sat . I heard one of her Christmas messages years ago she gave to the United Kingdom . It was a very Gracious message and she was a very loyal and Dedicated Servant to that Kingdom . 70 years dedicated . Look at the number 70 in Biblical numerology … King David lived to be 70 years old . , Judah 70 years in Babylonian captivity .
Did you hear about the Rainbow overhead just after her death this week ? Not sure if its true but l heard someone mentioned a Double Rainbow .
Just another note : Prophecy in the Bible is Duel

1st part most Always fulfilled with Ancient Isreal .
2nd part in the latter times . Especially in this
" Fig Tree Generation "

Daniel, welcome to the forum.

You may enjoy this study about the parable of the fig tree. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I hope you enjoyed the study Chris!

Jeremiah 33:17 seems to indicate that right, but what about the next verse?

Jer 33:18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

If we take Jeremiah 33:17 to mean a king would always sit on the thrown, period, end of story. Then who and where are the Levites that are to offer burnt offerings and sacrifices to this very day?

There are none, right? There’s no official position or title for priests, but Scripture said there would be, just like there was to be for the king. We don’t have a contradiction here, we just have to remember Jeremiah 33:17 is a conditional statement as outlined in this study.

This is what God said to king Solomon.

…I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever;…

if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments.

Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever

But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments…

Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them ; and this house… - 1 Kings 9:3-7

The problem is, Solomon nor any other king walked before God as David, right? They all sinned great sins and led Israel astray. So much so, that God divided the nation, and later scattered the Israelites. Man’s failure to follow the promise absolved God’s conditional promise.

Interestingly enough, if we go way back to Genesis 49:10, we find,

…The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come

Shiloh is Messiah, the seed of David.

It’s all in the study, but if Jeremiah 33:17 meant what it said unconditionally, well then, where are the Levites, and why would they still perform blood sacrifices? Jesus fulfilled that.

That’s how we can be sure, by looking at all of Scripture, that Jeremiah 33:17 was a part of the conditional promise God outlined from long ago.

1 Like

The king and queens of Ireland then England claim royal birthright to the throne in Israel through the bloodline of the daughters of Zedekiah and that Jeremiah whisked them off to Ireland along with the ark.
King Charles 3 makes this claim.
It’s simply not true.
There is also the Gnostic teaching that Messiah didn’t actually die but was healed by Mary and Joseph of Arimathea and that he fathered children through Mary sometimes called “the Rose”
There are 12 other royal bloodlines that in part make their claim to the temple.
These are the European lineages who subjected the world under their authority ended up causing WW1 and WW2,but it’s the central bankers who actuality run the world.

Anyone claiming that Messiah didn’t die is Antichris according to the book of John…

:pray::pray::pray:

Brother Northern Israel was given a divorce decree by Yeshua after being (they)warned by the prophet Hosea for idolatry set up by Rheaboam during the civil war with Judah.
They were destroyed man,woman,and child by two Assyrian Kings,taken into captivity,lead naked and ashamed in chains and sold into bondage across the world.
They were replaced by foreign peoples known as Samaritans, who the two tribes of Judah would not give a second look.
These judgements all fell on their heads through Deuteronomy 28 laying out the blessing and the curse. But He promises to regather a remanant.
(Song of Moses) Deut 32

Jeremiah was the prophet during the 13-14 year siege of Jerusalem and God all BUT begged them to repent.
“If you will only keep my Sabbaths there will never cease to be a king on the throne of Israel.” Jeremiah 17

The blood sacrifice stopped due to the same reason. Northern Israel was cast off.
Idolatry- worship of angels and even worse Molech
Child sacrifice and they were sent into bondage for 70 years for not keeping the 7 year Sabbath.
1 year for every sabbath year( 490 years)

Isiah wrote to Judah while Hosea and Amos were I. northern Israel warning of doom

The Lord lays out charges in Isiah right before calling them Sodom and Gomorrah …tells them do not bring me anymore useless sacrifices because they had blood on their hands . God was wearied of the feasts and festivals for they were not held in love and truth but in malice and destruction. Prophets divined for money,judges ,ruled for a bribe,priests were not teaching the people.
They blasphemed the Holy Temple and sacrificed sins and daughters to mammon and molech

And just as in Deuteronomy 28 they were scattered for their transgressions but as it’s written He will gather them again into one stick.
One people one nation and give more abundantly to the children than these fathers and He’s not doing it for anyone us because we’re good or righteous but because He swore on Himself several times for He had nothing higher to swear upon.
Ge made covenants to Abraham,confirmed it with Issac and Jacob,made one with Noah, Made one with the people of Israel out of Egypt where only two of the original adults saw the promised land.made a covenant with Phineas for stopping the plague after the Balaam incident.
Reaffirmed and increased the Moses covenant to Joshuas generation.
Then He cut the covenant to Israel spoke of in Jeremiah 31:31 “to put His law into the circumsized hearts by His own doing because He could find no one to stand in the gap.(Ezekiel)
He is there to make lame but quick to heal and a son who will not take correction is no son of His for He did not spare His only begotten Son.

It’s written in Isaiah He will rule teach and judge in Jerusalem not by the sight of the eyes or the hearing of His ears but by righteousness(Torah)

It’s written in Ezekiel in the millennial kingdom his ministers /priests of the Zadok will teach in controversy the Torah.
Sacrafices and the feasts and festivals will be as in ancient times for the children born in the millennial kingdom as they also will have free choice and man will keep the feast of tabernacles every season.
Zachariah 14

" …Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever ……" The way in which David’s kingdom still remains today is through Jesus.
When Jesus begun his ministry, He said “Repent, for the Kingdom of God is near”

God never promised David anything other than his descendants will always have a Scepter. Jesus’s body carries the DNA of David; Jesus is referenced as the “king of kings” all throughout. Promise fullfilled. The end.

1 Like