Is Biden finished? Two major gaffes at “big boy” NATO summit

I’m sure you’ve seen it by now, but Biden made two major gaffes at the “big boy” NATO summit calling Zelenski “President Putin” and his VP “Vice President Trump.”

Clearly the dude is toast and the dems are up in arms. For my old time readers, have you ever seen anything like this before? It’s astounding to me…

Then we have this…

Americans are not happy campers.

Has there ever been a time when we had an incapacitated President and both candidates were old enough to be your great grandpa?

This is definitely a first and quite concerning. They knew this guy has cognitive issues for most of his term yet still propped him up as “their guy”. What are they cooking behind the scenes??

1 Like

What also concerns me is the logic they are using, asking him how he will be in 80-100 days.

This problem goes way past that point. Anyone who has seen the effects growing from Dementia and Alzheimer’s, knows the timeline. I personally have and it is a terrible disease as we all know.

The decline can be very rapid, over the course of a few months. Even if he was my guy, the best of the best, I would say he should not run for reelection.

2 Likes

The Biden family is waiting for the “golden umbrella”. Interesting to see what happens. Of course, just our opinion…

1 Like

Just know…that age is irrelevant… but brain-rot is not.

A little update of sorts here…

Anyone else catch this article the other day?

Tell me that’s not a — rightful — stab at Biden…

I didn’t…but took a gander here. I have to confess…I’m so “emnitied” at the Bloomberg chatter, I rarely waste my time unless I want to check -in on the enemy’s chaff releases