Is A Red Heifer Needed To Build The New Temple?

Full article at: Is A Red Heifer Needed To Build The New Temple? | World Events and the Bible

Will the people of Israel need the red heifer when they build the temple during the tribulation?

1 Like

I sometimes wonder??!!

2_thessalonians 2-3.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as god SITTETH in the temple of god, shewing himself that he is god. (The abomination of desolation). Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I TOLD YOU these things.

Those evil powers and principalities on high have the ways and means of accomplishing things on their side! What is there to say that SITTETH is to be metaphorical, not literal? I agree with everything you say in as much as we being the temple of our Lord! I’ve read all your studies.:+1: :facepunch: :pray:. But in what means is theirs??!! I believe the instead of christ wants it! And his followers may very well give it to him, because they do to! Those that claim to be jews, but are not! They are of the synagogue [TEMPLE] of satan! In their defiance and pure sacrilege/blasphemy toward the Father. As it was in the past, continues in their present rebellion!
Oh yes! When Christ returns! Not one stone shall be left standing! He will obliterate it post tribulation! It will not stand in the millennium!
One way, or the other! Physical Temple, or not! We are the Temple! I just have a spiritual suspicion the sneaky dragon wants a temple just to sit in and gloat!
God Bless the true Christian Temple’s of Christ! We, or other’s will see what comes to pass. As it is written, so shall it be…:pray::facepunch::+1::grin:

BTW… Where does anyone think the anti-christ will reside when he is here during the tribulation? Motel 666??? Come on in!! “We’ll keep a light on”!:grin: Well, I guess it could be the Vatican!! :rofl: Oooh…my bad!:smirk:

I look at it this way. It is possible that a temple will be built, but I don’t necessarily feel it would be prophetic or a true sign. There is so much deception going on already…who knows what they will come up next and we know it’s gonna get worse. One true sign for me will be the two witnesses.

I just keep studying and praying for guidance as we patiently wait, remembering to pass our knowledge to the next generation.