Ireland to destroy 200,000 cattle to meet climate target

It seems increasingly clear that there is an eco-modernist agenda to do away with conventional meat altogether. It’s not just the Extinction Rebellion mob, either; many of the world’s politicians are on board.

Where is PETA? Will seemingly intelligent people allow such an idiotic event to take place ? YES! Cows are a threat to our climate, milk, beef, ice cream and butter are bad for us anyway right? In my mind, 'anyone who believes that, should be ‘culled’ On the other hand, maybe the people who don’t believe that ‘need’ to be culled. Maybe they already have been with Covid and the vaccine and just don’t know it yet. You say, 'that sounds crazy! Crazier than exterminating 200.000 milk cows in an effort to save the world? Not sure what the primary motive is behind this stupidity, but it’s my gut feeling that it has not a damn thing to do with climate change. What’s next ? Goats, chickens, sheep, horses and all other animal food sources?

I can only read 5 sentences and two words. I am gonna have to look for another way to read about this situation. I can’t even do the free trial cause I do not have a paypal or other to put in the mandatory line on the form.

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/4157895/posts

The link above is where I went to try and read the full article originally documented by Brandon ,please let me know if anything is technically missing. The first paragraph does match, so I am hoping that its an exact match for the rest of the article as well.

Those darn cows won’t stop farting!

Don’t worry Kevin, we’ll still have these.

Mealworms

This is what Thanksgiving dinner will look like in the future. I’m glad that I’m old!

1 Like

I know exactly what you are talking about, I say that all of the time.

1 Like

Cow Farts

1 Like

You know, I’m in the world, but not of the world. I believe and have faith that as a child of God, He has blessed me with the all the blessings of Deuteronomy 28. Stories like this only cause hysteria.