🚨 IMPORTANT NOTICE: It’s been 6 months, what do you think about the forum?

I think the forum is great, you are doing everything perfectly, keep up the good work, and thank you for your time and work.:grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello, Brandon,
I apologize for the late response and for the lack of involvement as of late. I sustained a concussion in January and haven’t been feeling well. I’m seeing a neurologist and am happy to report that I feel more like myself each day.

My thoughts: I enjoy the forum very much and think you’re doing a terrific job. I would like to see more about how current events align with Bible prophecy. Regarding money, maybe add the donor link to the forum page, too.

I love your ministry and will do more to support it.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about the concussion, but it’s great to hear you are doing better with each new day! You’ll be back in tip top shape in no time. I just sent a prayer up for you.

Thanks for chiming in as well. I just want to ensure if I’m maintaining a system, that it’s being used enough to justify all resources involved for that system. So I’ll keep monitoring it through August.

Thanks again and get better!

2 Likes

Overall, i think you are pretty much in the “doing it right” zone. The things that really cemented my devotion to your site were the bible studies and answering biblical questions. While your analyzation of world events and political insights are interesting and almost always track my personal views, they are not what drives me to your site. I can only speak for myself but because of the time and biblical knowlege/insights you have placed on this site, you have drastically improved my ability to improve my spiritual life and helped lead me back onto the path to our Lord. For this i will always be eternally grateful. You are serving our Lord well.

4 Likes

I enjoy reading it and most important being apart of ‘something’ other than the evil social media world. I knew growing up I wasn’t hearing the Truth about God and His Word, the Bible. I’ve been studying with The Chapel since 1993 and continue now studying The Bible every day. Good old Strong’s Concordance and a Companion KJV Bible.
When I found your site I was blown away that I have finally found a group of people that believe and live this Truth. I’ve enjoyed every issue that hits my email every Saturday morning. Thank you for the work you do, believe me sir it is appreciated by this old man!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Bill, great to have you!

That’s one of the reasons I created this place. To give Christians a place to congregate outside of the toxic social media realm.

I’ll say, those emails will keep on flowing from the blog, the question of longevity only surrounds the forum. Hopefully we can get this place dialed in with the help of new folks like yourself. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I do not interact on here in certain ways because I dnt want it to come off as phony, and I get uncertain on how to share and word myself without being misunderstood, and then maybe would need to reply differently, and i feel like i take an hour just to type a sentence.

When i was down in the dumps and reached out on this platform,the response from others was amazing. I was and still am and always will be Grateful to The Lord for those days!!! No body babied me nor did they belittle me. Lord’s Wisdom and Compassion came through from their responses. I was very embarrassed, but i needed to know what others whom seem to really be trying to Serve Our Lord With All Their Heart, would say.
I took everybodies advice seriously because their time and efforts to guide and comfort me blew my mind! I thank Lord again for all of you!!! So i apologize for not being as active with engaging with others on here.

Both my daughters should be popping on here.
I set my youngest daughter with account on here so she could research and learn for herself at anytime. Then if she not in the mood for reading she can watch the Bible Study Videos. Just so may resources for her to utilize for her relationship with Lord. Information about true current events. The reality of the Bible along with the current events in real life real time and everything is thoroughly documented. Then anything that school teaches this site balances out their false “choose love” programs. We got all the subjects here for her to be aware of under Lord’s Love. Like the resources section is awesome spot also for History,Social Studies,Science, Local Info,State Info, Bible References… endless, Very helpful!
This is a safe site that i have shared with, middle schoolers now high schoolers, high schoolers now mini adults, that i have met while walking my 11 year old, to n from school, and by spending many hours at the playground over the years getting to know some of these awesome kids.

I need more time to think of what could be wrong with this site. And i been trying to type this paragragh for like 3 hours i think.

I think the age group that dominates on here, myself included ,we just get tangled up with navigating smoothly and typing smoothly.

I appreciate the politics part because i hate it so much that when you translate whats going on its easier for me navigate and search the subject for myself even if i still feel retarded.

If you have to terminate comments it will blow, but we all want you and your family to whats best under Lords Will, I can only imagine what you all do just to keep this site up. Forever grateful to everyone who helps this platform exists and to all whom Love the Father the best they can and I know in a way we pray as one though scattered everywhere!

Love You All In Jesus Christ Name His Will Be Done Amen <3

3 Likes