If You Don’t Worship The Image Of The Beast, Are You Killed?

Full article at: If You Don’t Worship The Image Of The Beast, Are You Killed? | World Events and the Bible

Christians who do not worship the Beast will not be able to buy or sell. This tells us there will be a great separation of people during the Tribulation.

3 Likes

Thanks Brandon but look how many Old Testament prophets were put to death along with some of the Apostles. Even John the Baptist was beheaded and Christ was here. Very confusing subject to me still. Do you have any comments on the whore getting drunk on the blood of the saints in chp 17 in Revelation? Luke 21:16 says some will be killed. Thanks so much in advance. Father bless…

This may not be a popular response to this, but I always think of the verse that states not to worry about your flesh body, but those that can kill your spiritual body. Sorry, I can’t recall what verse that was…if anyone knows, please tell me! I need to add that to my notes.

1 Like

Hi Kay,
Mathew 10:28 is what you are looking for. FYI when I try to remember verses I google Bible then some of the words in the verse and it usually comes up for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you!! And I have done the google thing too, but I was in the middle of making dinner and didn’t have time. But thank you for mentioning it! I’m guilty of starting to reply to someone and then I get sidetracked and never reply.

I was also going to add that I also think of Luke 21:16 when thinking about this subject.

1 Like

Welcome my dear :slight_smile: It’s either google or I look words in the sentence in my Strong’s Concordance and find what I am looking for. I just think we need to mentally prepare for either way. NWO will have its own religion we will see what that means for Christians I guess. Have a great night.

1 Like

Hey Deborah.

I think you have to read what God said, and not introduce other subjects and historical events. You are talking about two different things here. Prophets and men of God have been dying for Him for thousands of years. Stephen was stoned, etc.

However,

• What did the Bible say about the Saints that would live during the Tribulation?
  • What happens to them during and after the Tribulation?

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.

The Lamb is Jesus of course, but there you have the 144,000 standing with Him, those who overcame the Tribulation.

• Where did they come from?

“They were redeemed from the earth.” - Rev 14:3

They went through the Tribulation.

Now, what happens to those that do accept the Mark?

Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

When you read Scripture, read what is happening, but also read what is not happening. This verse plainly tells us, there are people alive that did not accept the Mark of the Beast. Think about the Plagues of Egypt, how they did not harm the Israelites in Goshen, the same thing right here.

Then, in Revelation 13:7, Satan makes war with the Saints.

Why?

Since they didn’t accept the Mark, why aren’t they “killed” already?

Once again, that tells you we are not talking about literal death. Or the Bible is a contradicting mess! Now, tie that last verse into this one, same event.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Uhh ohh… Relax.

Dan 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Where’s the part about the Saints dying? I missed it…

All I read is they took the kingdom away from Satan, through God of course.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The fact is, the same exact account never tells us the Saints get whacked. Quite the contrary. They are going to overcome the Devil through God’s power and they will inherit the Kingdom of God at that point. The 144,000 are going to have tea and crumpets with the Lord on that mountain and we begin to set things back in order.

It’s all there, it flows, it’s smooth, but you have to remove preconceived notions. You also have to remember this applies to a specific group of Saints, probably even the multitude during the Tribulation.

I made many more points in the study, I encourage anyone having problems to stop. Set all the preconceived notions aside, and just listen and read along through prayer. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks Brandon…lets backup a bit before Satan gets here. I think the One World Religion will be the Noahide Laws coming to the front. Can you comment on Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. She is getting drunk on the blood of the saints. Wouldn’t that mean a sacrificial death? My mind is not made up either way I am just pointing out what the Word shows. Maybe a certain number of saints will die and a certain number won’t. Who knows I guess we will see.

1 Like

You cannot do that.

If you back up to before Satan is cast from Heaven, that means the Tribulation has not started. The question I answered, and all the verses concern the Tribulation, not a duration of time before it. So you are mixing and matching here and that’s why you are a bit tied up.

The woman sits on a Scarlet Beast with seven heads and ten horns.

The seven heads are symbolic for kingdoms and the horns are kings that have no kingdom. The Angel tells you “there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come,” (Rev 17:10). Five of the seven kingdoms had already fallen, one is, the sixth kingdom.

So this woman represents the wickedness of the kingdoms of the earth, throughout history, all the way to the present, and even future. Christians have been dying for God since the dawn of time. Christians are dying right this second for him. The woman has been drunk with the blood of the saints for thousands of years, and she is today as well.

However, not during the Tribulation.

3 Likes

I see it happening for the last 20 yrs. very slowly and gradually until everything is in position. Exactly as a lion stalks his prey so as to not alarm his prey. When the bills and coins are deleted, That I think will be the bell toll. By the time people fully understand what has happened it will be too late. the lion has sprung.

1 Like