If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

This is a tough one, if you could ask God just one single question, what would it be?

My question:

God, can you please explain to me the creation of the universe, and how it changed over time? I want to see creation to eternity as a movie! :+1:t3: :popcorn: :film_strip: :clapper: :movie_camera: :vhs:

5 Likes

I think mine would be the same as your question! I would love to see what the earth looked like and what all His children were doing before the time that we are in now. Of course, i would also like to see what the world will be like after the the white throne judgement! It’s just so hard to imagine - I don’t think our minds could even grasp it at this point.

If you have a rule that you can’t have the same question…maybe my question would be “Should you vote for the lesser of 2 evils in an election?” :wink: :rofl: Kidding of course.

4 Likes

One thing that has always been on my mind is does space go on forever. If it does, how, if it doesn’t, when you get to the end, what is over there?
The other thing I always wondered is why did He allow the fallen to be on the earth so long and after the first time, how did it happen again?

5 Likes

Why was i born into a horrible family! that would be my only question to God!

3 Likes

I am so sorry that you have been dealt that hand of being in a horrible family. And I know you probably have heard this before, but here it goes. This is what I think.

There are two possibilities or maybe a combination of these two. One boils down to the freewill of people. God has given all His children freewill to make their choices of what they do in this life. So, it may not have been God’s choice, but the result of horrible people. The second is that if God DID chose you to be in a horrible family, it could very well be that He felt you were strong enough to handle it and you could break that chain of horrible people. To get the family (heritage) on the right track.

I will be praying for you Gwen. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I believe when we return to our spiritual bodies, and then our minds will be fully opened to knowledge of the earth age that was. Surely we will remember and have knowledge of all creation.
So I don’t have one specific question, but I do know I will want to be at his side and admire his every move. He is my Father and I love and miss him very much, and I know that will be enough.

3 Likes

I’m with you Chris. I think this says it:

1 Corinthians 13:12

“For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.”

From our perspective now there are a lot of whys and hows etc. But everything then will make sense.

The first thing that popped into my mind was: “What do you want me to do now?”

5 Likes

Wow. All great questions everyone.
My question would be similar to Capt Zac.
Father, what is it i can do specifically to enhance your glory help others to do the same?

3 Likes

My question would be: Can I see my dog’s that have died and have them back?

6 Likes

Since we’re whipping out our Bible to answer our own personal questions. I’ll play! :smile:

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

That’s the Great Commission right there!

That’s what God wants everyone to do, in their own way, every day.

Mar 12:29-31
29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

God also wants you to do this, today, every day. Love Him above all, treat everyone as yourself. I’m glad you folks got your answer, I’ll have to wait for mine whenever I catch up with the Big Man! :grin:

7 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the conversation. I’m curious about black holes. I often wonder if they are a secret gateway to heaven. Once in my spiritual body, Father will provide the answer. Very cool.

7 Likes