If The Jews Are God's Chosen People, What Are You Worried About?

Full article at: If The Jews Are God’s Chosen People, What Are You Worried About? | World Events and the Bible

For decades, Christians have been taught the Jews are God’s chosen people. We’ve been taught, “Judeo-Christian values” bind us together. Personally, I don’t believe that. However, I don’t want to talk about that right now. Instead, in a moment, I’m going to ask you a faith challenging question. Christian Support For Israel Christians overwhelming believe…

7 Likes

Bravo.
That is why I stated in the other post, let the god of the Talmud come to their rescue.

2 Likes

Great read. I agree. We got plenty to fix here in America.

1 Like

AMEN!!! You hit it out of the park with this one!! God bless you Brandon - we all need to share this post to anyone and everyone we can - whether it be printed out, or shared electronically. Heck, if I lived in a city I would print out multiple copies and leave them around town.

1 Like

There is a group of people here in Florida who were doing just that.

The ADL got their Matza B*lls in a major uproar over it. :innocent:

1 Like

It is impossible for me to think that a Christian website is the source of such material. How could somebody who has read the scriptures possibly make claims like those about Israel? If Israel is the one that God chose, then that is reason to support Israel. At God’s command nations have always gone to their aid. It is written in Genesis 12:1-3 that every nation that blesses Israel will also be blessed. Even though God will continue to safeguard Israel, we are still obligated to assist our Christian brothers and sisters. I am profoundly disappointed.

But…they are hardly Christian - they are anti-Christian. You need to look at the history of the people and their beliefs. Think about the Parable of the Fig Tree.

3 Likes

Hello Kendra,

I’m happy that you found the site; I hope you stick around. I think your initial disappointment may be due to not fully understanding who modern day Israel is— we are not talking about the twelve tribes. The link below should give you some clarity; pay close attention to “The Definition of Jew”.

Welcome aboard!

Ashkenazi Jews

3 Likes

Genesis 12 isn’t talking about the land of Israel. It is talking about Abraham’s seed.

Gen 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

Gen 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

To be in the family of Abraham, you need to follow God’s laws. Those in the land of Israel do not. They don’t even believe in Christ which brings in those who are not of the flesh seed of Abraham. Grafted in.
Those who are of the flesh seed and reject the Lord are cut off for their disbelief.

Blood line after Christ means nothing. Any true blood line of the 12 tribes who denounce Him is of the devil. John 8:37-44. It is only wheat and tares.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard!

Lots of great studies here and information concerning this topic.
All of them are fully documented from God’s Word and their very own Talmud.

Glad you found the site.

4 Likes

Thank you @Oldman and @sNOwflakes for answering @Kendra_Leathen so much better than I. My apologies to Kendra, I should have taken the time to respond with a more complete response.

Edited to add @Cozar to that mix! :blush: Of course I’m loving all the activity on this post.

God said that HE would gather His people in the last days and 1000 years of peace would follow. Today’s Israel was established by England and the US at the request of the Rothchild family, which is why there is a plaque commemorating the Rothchilds who pushed the Balfore Agreement, which was a precursor to the forming of Israel, and they have never known peace. Also, the Torah in the book of Genesis clearly says that the tribe of Ashkenaz (80% of the world’s Jews today) comes from “the Isle of the gentiles”. The Israelis today cannot truly trace their lineage to Abraham and the only tribes represented by Israel today according to the Israelis are supposedly Judah and Levi and maybe Benjamin. Where are the other 9-10 tribes? This means God has not gathered His true people yet. Whenever anyone questions the Israelis about their heritage, even after thorough research that reveals extensive holes in their claims, they get all up in arms and cry antisemitism. It’s actually kind of funny when you think about it. Gentiles pretending to be semitic claiming to be victims of antisemitism. This is why most of the world has no clue what the truth is.

6 Likes

Another homerun article. Thank you for this. Israel does not believe in Christ and many Christians say they do, but in practice deny Christ, and there you have a sympathy between those Christians and Israel - and an unholy alliance is made . Great article.

3 Likes

Amen, Brandon! There’s nothing more that can be said.

1948 “Israel” is NOT the Israel of the Bible! You must get that fact understood & accepted. Then perhaps you will then learn Biblical Israel is today found in Christendom.

3 Likes

There are 2 things you can’t question, one is the above, the other is a hard core liberal.

Hard core liberals, far right nationalists, and all in between. God gave us one job: To love one another. Humanity, combined with sin is the problem, not just one particular group.

Boy did you ever get that right. i know there are non zionist jews living in isreal and they are treated badly. As far as i can figure, the exile of the jews is not over yet, they should still be in exile.

I never saw them mentioned there. Thanks for the info.