I wonder where did the sons of Cain migrate to?

I wonder where did the sons of Cain migrate to? Couldn’t it be possible that Cain’s sons and daughters made sure to be part of the Blasphemer’s of Christ?

1 Like

My guess would be Washington D.C.

5 Likes

Definitely in DC, no doubt about that. However, I am sure they are scattered all over the world.

2 Likes

I agree that they are scattered everywhere. My question would be, just as God protected the seedline for Christ to come, did satan do the same and could it be possible that there is still a clean seedline? We do know that satan tries to copy God!

1 Like

What are their names and what position do they hold?

1 Like

Schumer, Pelosi, just to name a couple right off the bat. But a good majority of the leftist and few RINO’s are definitely not God fearing, because it is said we will know them by their fruits.

1 Like

How does that make them literal sons of Cain? I have a few in my family that aren’t “God fearing”, does that mean I would have to be a believing son of Cain? Same family.

2 Likes

Not saying literal sons, but in principle, they follow Satan.–lock, stock and barrel.

Ok. I misunderstood. I thought the question was where Cain’s sons, offspring, might have migrated to.

I don’t think it is scripturally fair to say that the sons of Cain went the way of their father. Some probably did but we don’t see any scriptural evidence of that that I am aware of. Many of the Israelites went the way of Cain.
The sons helped the Israelites in the time of King David and had favor from him. Jehu teamed with one of the families’ leaders who helped rid the area of the Baal priests and the Father commended them for their behavior in keeping with the same.

2 Likes

I believe Cain’s lineage have spread out throughout the world. We all fall short, and to repent helps wipe the slate and keep us to uphold God’s law. However, there are many who do not repent and they carry their sin with them and their burdens become heavier and heavier.

1 Like

I totally agree. My point to that is it doesn’t make them a literal son of Cain. It makes them a tare instead of wheat. Many tares are born into a wheat family because that is what they chose to be and vice versa.

Too many believe that all the evilness in the world is a result of Cain and his offspring which is absurd. Many Israelites were put to death for their stubbornness.

4 Likes

That was a most excellent and probable answer!

As in the antichrist? food for thought

1 Like

After studying this topic extensively for over 2 months, there is more evidence to show they don’t exist today than they do.

Not necessarily the anti-christ, but those that help him. I have to admit, none of this has been on my mind too much anymore. I’m just feeling at peace with all that is going on. And this verse caught my eye the other night. Yes, it’s speaking of God’s works, yet I see all of this as He being in control and His plan being fulfilled.

Ecc 8:17 Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.

1 Like

I have heard it said many times that their is no such thing as
a ‘bad kid’ I have to disagree with that. I grew up with several kids who came from good loving and kind parents that were just plain ‘mean’ zero sympathy or empathy for anyone or anything, they mocked and rejected all manner of reason and correction. They all died violently at a young age [between 25 and 45]

3 Likes

That’s true. But that just goes to show that DNA doesn’t make a bad child. Some children have horrendous parents and turn out great. To your point, some are great parents, and the child turns out evil.

Eli’s 2 priest sons were that way. He was a good man. He should have kicked his son’s butts more which cost his family the priesthood, but he was righteous, and his sons were of Belial.
The bloodline had nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Amen…. I too am feeling at peace , knowing that our Father is in control!

1 Like

Isn’t it a great feeling. To me it’s like something that I have never experienced in my whole life. This sense of calm has been with me for about 6 months. At first I was questioning it, but after much prayer I feel it’s putting that full trust in God.

1 Like