I Think The World's Loony Tunes, But What Do You Think?

Yep…they don’t get it. Or the other one I hear a lot “my parents ate that all the time and nothing happened to them”. Ummmm…not true on 2 levels. First the ingredients have changed for the worse and second, cancer, dementia and all the rest that keep increasing.

And yes, positive thoughts enrich us and the negative just brings you down. There is ALWAYS a positive.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry you are dealing with that awful disease. AND very thankful that @Freeclear offered some help with that. I had never heard of that doctor and will have to jot that name down.

As for all the negativity - I always try to counter a negative with a positive. I know that probably makes my mom irritated with me at times, but there is a reason for everything. Another thing I find extremely helpful when keeping up with news - I just read the headline and don’t put images in my head of what that news is. I find when I allow an image in my head, it stays with me longer and ultimately affects my health.

You and your wife will be in my prayers!

2 Likes

Thanks Kay its good advice

1 Like

the promotion of law that is counter to God’s laws overall. the use by govt of the legal arm all over the place. This is not our law they are blanketing with…it’s the same type of laws the elect will be a part of when they get delivered up. so, I suggest, rather than overlooking this, learn from it.

2 Likes

I have to agree, everyman needs to know his gozenta’s. 2 goes gozenta 4, 4 gozinta 8 and trash gozinta the trash can. Very important!

We are in a war, not with guns and weapons but of Minds; The Everyday Subversion of the Constitution; Ideological Subversion ~ it is a war now between the evils of a Federation ~ [GODless and secular lead countries] VS Constitutional REPUBLICS [Nations of peoples that are and were and ought to again be fully GOD reverencing]
Which side will you find yourself standing in when the rubber meets this road that we are all on …?
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms, and all we were given and gifted to have - it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within through laziness and a preference for ignorance over the love of Truth. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA went decades past to a place and places WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE VENTURE INTO. WE THE PEOPLE MUST STEP UP AT THIS juncture in TIME AND ARGUE FOR OUR SOVEREIGNTY. WE ARE FALLING APART AS RAPIDLY, AS A CRUMBLED AND DRIED OUT FAN-BELT, OR THE FRAYING OF A SEAM FROM a MOST WORN AND DELICATE FABRIC would. MOST IMPORTANTLY WE MUST STAND AND DEMAND WE EXIT FROM AND CEASE OUR INVOLEMENT AND CONTINUATION IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, WITH BOTH THE WEF AND THE UN AND THOSE EMBRACING COMMUNIST GLOBALISM OVER OUR BELOVED NATIONALISM.
COMMUNIST GLOBALISM IS AMERICA’S EXTREME FOE AND TO CONTINUE UNABAITED IS FOLLY FOR US ALL, AND AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS PATH TO STAY IN AND ON. AMERICA WILL COLLAPSE IF THESE CONNECTIONS ARE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE. THE COMMUNIST GLOBALISTS ARE WORKING TO DESTROY AMERICA FROM WITHIN AND HAVE GAINED A MASSIVE FOOTHOLD, AS WE ARE WITNESSING TODAY. WHAT IS LEFT OF OUR UNITY, IS EXCEEDINGLY THIN AND IN A GRIEVIOUS POSITION RIGHT NOW. WE MUST STOP OUR INVOLVEMENT IN THAT EVIL FEDERATION.
AMERICA IS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, GUIDED AND FOUNDED IN THE LAWS OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE, WHICH GAVE US MEN THAT USED HIS WORD TO LEARN RIGHTEOUS TRUTHS AND WAYS WHICH GAVE THEM WISDOM, THROUGH A UNITED RELIGION, WERE LOGICAL, CRITICAL AND MODERATE THINKERS, THAT HELPED US BECOME A UNITED PEOPLE, OF ONE NATIONALISM, AND OF ONE RELIGION.
ONE NATION. ONE PEOPLE. ONE GOD. UNITED.
PEOPLE IN THE WILDERNESS OF THIS WORLD HATE THAT ABOUT US; AND HAVE NEVER STOPPED NOR WILL STOP SHORT OF ANYTHING TO UTTERLY DESTROY THAT GREAT GIFT FROM GOD THAT HE BLESSED US WITH. BLESSINGS ONCE FLOWED IN ABUNDANCE FOR THE MAJORITY THAT FOLLOWED AND BELIEVED. NOW THAT THE ENEMIES HAVE DECIEVED MINDS AND DEMORALIZED YOUTH OVER MANY DECADES WE HAVE ARRIVED AT AN EXCEEDINGLY DANGEROUS PLACE … SECULARISM! SECULARISM, THE WAYS OF THOSE IN THE WILDERNESS OF THE WORLD. WE THE PEOPLE CAN EITHER GET LEARNING, SNAP OUT OF OUR NUMB COMMAS, OR THROW YOUR HANDS UP AND SAY DEFIANTELY, FORGETABOUTIT! WHAT DOES IT ALL MATTER ANYWAY. THOSE THAT BROUGHT THIS SECULAR DISEASE HERE ARE LOVING WATCHING SO MANY CRUSHED BY ITS INSIDEOUSNESS. THEY DRIVE SPERATION, RACISM, DIVISION, HATE, EQUITY, THIS ONE AGAINST THAT ONE, DESTROYING ANY NATIONAL HERITAGE THE PEOPLE MAY STILL ADHERE TO. THESE ARE THE WAYS OF THE COMMUNISTS. THIS IS THEIR WAY OF GETTING NATIONS AND COUNRTIES TO DESTROY THEMSOLVES FROM WITHIN: SO, I ASKED THIS QUESTION, WOULD SUBVERSION AND DEMORALIZATION BREAK DOWN A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC? THE ANSWER IS A RESONDING, YES!
It is the very way the communist invasion in the USA has been stealthy and insidiously GROWN TO destroy America from within for the last 100 years. Today we are in it final stages, and it’s in an utterly desperate and frenzied stage. Hold on tight, because they will now fight with every-thing they have and/or can invent, stopping short of nothing to hold onto the foothold they have gained. This is how they work. Not my words but those of an expert that shared them years ago. Sadly, not many paid attention then; I pray more will now.
SUBVERSION: Subversion refers to the deliberate undermining of the power and authority of an established systems and institutions. It involves insidious, dishonest, monetary, and/or immoral, unethical and even violent methods to bring about change. The Process: According to a former KGB agent named Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov, subversion involves a long-term process - with four stages:

1. SUBVERSION: refers to the deliberate undermining of the power and authority of the United States of America’s established systems and institution. It involves insidious, dishonest, monetary, or even violent methods to bring about change, and to obliterate or Constitutional Republic laws etc.
  2. DEMORALIZATION: the work and focus their aims all to weaken the moral and ethical fabric of a society and work to erode trust in institutions, our values, and our national and cultural norms. This has been a stealth progression that has been actively infiltrating America for nearly 100 years now. Those involved truly believe they have us all by the [ompsfah-my slang word of choice] and are so close now to completing their insidious goal that they will not stop short of seeing it to its end. Hold on tight because this coming year is going to epic indeed! How do we know that as a fact, because the third step is the
  3. DESTABILIZATION: In this stage, the established systems become increasingly unstable. Political, economic, educational and religious turmoil ensues.
    Social and civic lives are in various states of chaos, calamity and uncertainty. Yes, the four hidden dynasties have reared their ugliness upon the world, as we have been told they would, and why we have been warned to watch for. We are in the crisis stage seeing it intensify on the global stage. Institutions are faltering, and public confidence has eroded further still. The reliable and founded system here has never been so vulnerable to radical changes as we are at this very moment in time.
  4. DEMORALIZATION: Demoralization involves sowing doubt, cynicism, and disillusionment among the population of citizens. It undermines their belief in the established system’s legitimacy and their ability to effect positive change. The effects of all that on citizens is that we become demoralized, we lose our faith in GOD and those we elect to lead us, in our institutions, and the whole of our Constitutional Republic laws and processes. These things then cause citizens to disengage from civic and social participation, which then leads citizens to apathy and the ultimate decline in active citizenship.
    THE CONSEQUENCES: A demoralized populace is susceptible to manipulation and radicalization. It becomes challenging to maintain a healthy established system discourse enabling WE THE PEOPLE to be able to uphold our Constitutional principles, laws, ways, truths, freedoms and rights. Why? We forgot them all and have no strong core to help us stand firm against this insidious invasion.
    IN SUMMARY, SUBVERSION AND DEMORALIZATION CAN INDEED WEAKEN A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OVER TIME. VIGILANCE, CRITICAL THINKING, AND A COMMITMENT TO DEMOCRATIC VALUES ARE ESSENTIAL TO SAFEGUARD AGAINST THESE THREATS.
    This is what I share in hopes of helping those that read understand what is happening, and by who’s hand and why they do it and will not stop. GODs great plan is unfolding exactly as HE wrote it shall. It is wise for people to understand who the enemies of GOD are, and wiser more for more to learn GODs Word with understanding.

One more thing, I did not read that your family was in a health challenge. I added you all to my prayers Brandon, asking FATHER in Christ name for a sound healing and comfort and strength during difficult days.

1 Like

This is a link to Yuri Bezmenov’s full 1984 interview (1 hour 22 min.); it will help people understand what Karen is speaking about. Be forewarned, it could ruin your day when you realize how right he was about everything.

Yuri Bezmenov’s full 1984 interview.

Short version (14 minutes)

2 Likes

Hi Oldman, yes Yuri. I mentioned Yuri in the section where I shared his truths. It would be a fine thing if people would read more and study more. The beginning is based on my years of study and research and things learned from FATHERs Word. I share so much daily, yet too few ever comment. I appreciate you have knowledge of Yuri and that you commented, thank you. Conversation is far too rare these days.

2 Likes

I saw that video awhile back. Sad isn’t it.

One thing he said, it was the Americans doing it to the Americans. We not only let outside enemy’s destroy us, Balaam, we also let the inside enemies destroy us, the doctrine and deeds of Nicolaitanes.
Christ references this in 2 churches.

1 Like

the volume of lies over the last 6 or so years are at an extreme. Lots of that only became notable, when the crush on truth in the edu/information horn was attacked and hidden by the governing body. I see lots of prince of power of the air in this…more than ever before.

1 Like