I’m Putting The Brakes On The Climate Change Paranoia!

Full article at: I’m Putting The Brakes On The Climate Change Paranoia! | World Events and the Bible

I don’t know about you, but every other headline I read is about global warming. In fact, if you listen to the media, the world has pretty much been consumed by hell fire. There’s record heat here, there’s record heat there, and perhaps they’ll be even more record heat tomorrow. The headlines are absolutely insane!…

7 Likes

Hey, can you believe this one?

Local news here in my town mentioned it’s really hot in (are you ready for it) Death Valley. :crazy_face:
Human related Climate Change is the cause of it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yet they admitted it had not broken any records.

4 Likes

They need a one world event to happen to bring everyone together and let the gov have the cure. Climate change and alien invasion is what ive heard world leaders talk about most. Maybe they want independence day movie to be a documentary :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I could not agree more Brandon! A total means of fear in exchange for submission and false security! Satanical carrots!

1 Like

In elementary school in the mid 60’s, they were telling us it was Acid Rain.
It was going to end all life.

Next, it was Florida was going to be under water by the end of the century.

Well, I am still here in Florida not wearing water wings as I post this.

1 Like

@Cozar And what the ozone hole? I recall it was hair spray that was contributing to that, and didn’t we have to stop using freon gas in air conditioners because it was hurting the ozone layer. What about the poor polar bears!

2 Likes

Fear paralyzes people’s critical thinking. That is why the doom and gloom is spread out daily when they want people to comply.

Satan is working overtime, because he knows his time is short.

2 Likes

Is there an ozone layer? Lol i have a hard time trusting science. I do know there is a firmament :sunglasses:

1 Like

Last I heard the ozone layer is healing nicely. Maybe it was the sulfate aerosol injections in the stratosphere they are geoengineering to dim the sun. :rofl:

2 Likes

I hear you! I just read an article in the NYTimes (not my favorite paper by no means) that stated the ground between Chicago’s city surface and the bedrock has warmed by 5.6 degrees on average. This heat, which comes mostly from basements and other underground structures, has caused the layers of sand, clay and rock beneath some buildings to subside or swell by several millimeters over the decades, enough to worsen cracks and cause defects in walls and foundations.

It’s not just Chicago, it’s many big cities worldwide. Burning fossil fuels is raising the mercury at the surface and the heat is pouring into basements, parking garages, train tunnels, pipes, sewers and electrical cables and into the surrounding earth, a phenomenon that scientists have taken to calling underground climate change.

Now, I have heard it all! This is so unbelievable! In the next 100 years skyscrapers are going to go kaput due to underground climate change. You can’t make this stuff up. These scare tactics are so crazy! I just had to share it with you all.

The same people who believe in man made climate change, believe that men can give birth, that man kind evolved from apes, that the Jan 6th [mild protest] was worse than Pearl Harbor and 911. they believe God is a fairy tale. Blind babbling idiots.

2 Likes

Thanks Brandon. Interesting times.

It definitely is all about global governance. The 1970’s deluge of climate change propaganda, such as you’ve included in the article, followed the publication of the Club of Rome’s publication, “Limits to Growth” (1972), which basically was a primitive attempt at using the prospect of environmental doom to spur “global cooperation”.

The second wave of climate change hysteria, which had curiously changed from an impending ice age to melting icecaps, coincided with the Club of Rome’s subsequent publication, “The First Global Revolution”, (1991), in which the architects of the agenda openly proclaim:

The scapegoat practice is as old as mankind itself. When things become too difficult at home, divert attention by adventure abroad. Bring the divided nation together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose.

“In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together”.

That global warming is an overblown and illusionary crisis aimed at “global unification” is a fact they made no effort concealing:

“New enemies, therefore, have to be identified, new strategies imagined, new weapons devised. The new enemies may have changed in nature and location, but they are no less real. They threaten the whole human race and their names are pollution, water shortage, famine, malnutrition, illiteracy, unemployment. However, it appears that awareness of the new enemies is, as yet, insufficient to elicit world cohesion and solidarity for the fight.”

Following this, the United Nations’ climate change framework convention was created in 1992, and global warming became an official staple of the UN’s globalist agenda. The narrative will continue with ever-increasing intensity as the year 2030 inches closer and closer.

P.S: I happen to think Genesis 8:22 presents a strong case against the climate change cultism.

We all know what is going on.
We have a world view of Jesus. They do not have the same world view. They are anti-christ. They are intolerable and will openly ridicule us and eventually take our heads off.