I Am The Vine You Are The Branches

Full article at: I Am The Vine You Are The Branches | World Events and the Bible

Jesus Christ is the vine, we are the branches, and our Heavenly Father is the husbandman who trims the branches.

4 Likes

So important in todays world, well actually for generations. I had a great experience in the grocery store the other day. I brought up God in our conversation and she was so happy that I mentioned “God”. She said nobody does that anymore. Well, that’s why we are here. :heart: I wonder how many out there are afraid to mention our Almighty because they might be ridiculed. Sad to think about it.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more, Kay. I bring up God, a lot, in my discussions with others. It’s amazing how many people’s faces light-up when you do. People are hungry for the truth.

2 Likes

I think people are afraid. Not just of ridicule from unbelievers but even believers.

This happened to a close friend of mine last week with a family member, both are believers. The other was a strong rapture believer and things got insulting when giving the non-rapture scripture.

To me the litmus test is, if you have to get angry hearing another view, maybe your home is built on sand and not stone. Why the animosity? If you are that insecure with your belief to the point it brings out a sinful nature, maybe you need to look closer to home.

If my eternal future depended on knowing the truth, I would certainly want to hear all sides and stack it up against scripture. Why bite the hand that might be pulling you out of a ditch?

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! I have a few friends that are rapture believers. At one point i didnt even want to engage conversation with them and I’ve since changed. I think the rapture theory is just another way to separate Christians. I plant seeds where I can without getting angry.

2 Likes