Here Comes The North American Union...

Full article at: Here Comes The North American Union… | World Events and the Bible

That’s the latest rumor. For those who’ve never heard of the North American Union (NAU)… It’s a concept that would merge the United States, Canada, and Mexico into a consolidated union. If you’re thinking about the European Union, you’re on the right track. So where did this latest rumor come from? I’m glad you asked.…

5 Likes

the seed for this was planted, and just like seeds, grows from when it planted. Obummer was not a “nationalist” in any sense of the word…and current admin sure isn’t. Maybe too many of real Isreal are getting wise to who they are, but that will not be…they were scattered.

Isn’t this already in place, “North American Free Trade Agreement”

Isa 1:7

Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

1 Like

That’s NAFTA which is a free trade agreement. The NAU is merging the nations together like the EU.

2 Likes

was it Ross Perot that said, it will be the great “sucking” sound.

1 Like

:smile: Yes!!!

I almost included that in my post. :grin:

1 Like

Fantastic read Brandon! I didn’t hear about any of this. Of course, I was out of town again chasing short line trains, so I wasn’t getting any news from anywhere. What a great reprieve!

1 Like

The corrupt elites globalists are dividing tge whoke earth…they are planning 10 bio-regions

1. USA Canada Mexico
  2. South America
  3. Australia and New Zeland
  4. Western Europe
  5. Eastern Europe
  6. Japan
  7. South Asia
  8. Central Asia
  9. North Africa and Middle East
  10. The remsinder of Africa

There will be 10 kings ruling in each region and when Antichrist comes the Bible says that three of these kings will be eliminated (three horns) of the beast system (governments)…I went to a conference here in Montreal and i heard this big change that was planned…it was in 1993 to 1995 that I attended that very good prophetic conference which since then today it is an accomplished fact. Too bad that many christians are sleeping in this critic end times prophetic era that is befalling on this generation!

May our Heavenly Father God guide us and help become unshakable soldiers and defenders of his faith his kingdom his Holt Word his Gospel of Salvation…amen

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Lucy, thanks for joining us.

1 Like

Hi I am plessed to join and discuss all truths related to the Word of God may God bless us an diect our writings and thoughts every time we express them publ8cally. Amen

Lucy

3 Likes

Welcome Lucy,

In regards to three horns eliminated, and please consider Daniel 7. This chapter of Daniel tells us those three horns are prologed, and their dominion (empires) are given to the little horn, but not eliminated, and read this in verse 12. In verse 24 the little little horn subdues those three kings (horns).

I always took verse 11 to be the extermination of the antichrist, given to the burning flame, then verse 12, was telling us that the power of the rest of the beasts, which would be the global beasts united, is taken away but they were not exterminated at this point.

In verse 16 Daniel asks for the explanation of what he saw in the prior verses. Then in verse 24 we are told the antichrist subdues the 3 kings. To me this is because they don’t line up with him right away and I leaned toward them being the Christian nations in the west.

Just some thoughts

WEF hard at work. I understand easy for Mexico, but Canada another issue. The new King may have something to say about that. Of course, he’s already known as “Climate King” so I’m sure he’ll make a deal with Mr. Schwab himself and acquire something fair in the trade, like #3,4, and maybe 9 (as Lucy said above). possibly.
These times are in a lot of sense exciting, to watch God’s hand on the move and Him to set the stage, as it was written. These times have really led me to discern my relationship w/ God, Jesus. I do not want to be deceived; especially from myself. We are here for such a time. To heaven or bust. I’ve always shared my faith, but today it is more important to share and speak truth, word, Gospel…it’s on us now. World is so, so deceptive now, like never before (for us in this time frame).
Christians/brethren need to bound together like never before​:latin_cross::blue_heart::latin_cross:

1 Like

Welcome, Lucy! I’m sorry for the late greeting.